25. Tieing knots

"Nice shirt!" Adijay blabbed behind my back.

I was standing against the iron railings, initially scared of the consequences that might had happened if I jumped into the water last night, but now was looking at the rising sun with peace and traquility.

"Good morning to you too, Addy." I turned and greeted him with a sunny smile. Ignoring his comment on my shirt (read 'Dev's shirt') was the other best thing that I chose to do.

"Well well.. the shirt is really nice." he spoke again, still intending to make me embarrass to the point where I won't be able to meet eyes with him.

But he was so wrong! I was not embarrassed to wear my husband's shirt, let alone discussing about it!!

"Say this to Dev instead. I'm sure he is gonna like your compliment." I replied with a straight face, suppresing the upcoming laughter that was tightening inside my tummy slowly.

And just as expected, he retorted back- "Mad or what? I don't want to get further punches from that stupid husband of yours!!!"

"Stupid?" I bursted out laughing... like finaly.

"Yeah. And evil too." He made a face. I laughed out harder.

That I already know. I wanted to tell him. Afterall that was the only reason my heartologist's name was still saved in my phone as 'Devil' and not 'Dev'.

Dev+evil = Devil... Wonderful analogy, isn't it?

"Don't worry. He won't misbehave with you anymore." I spoke instead.

"And how are you so sure about it?" He rammbled immediately, his bushy brows knitted up high in the forehead.

"He is my husband, Addy!" If I don't get sure about him then who else will??

"Oooh.... husband and all huh?" He rolled his eyes dramatically and smirked at me. Perhaps I already knew that this was coming in my way. Yet I chose to remain indifferent while he continued speaking - "So tell me one thing Nitara.. did you guys did it last night or what??"

I won't deny that deeper shade of red had crawled to my cheeks. Addy's shameless question did that to me. Or maybe I was still reeling under the incidents of last night, owing to which my blush refused to retire anytime soon.

Everything from the last night, flashed up infront of my eyes. Dev had made love to me last night... not only for five times but he did that till I really forgot counting as what he had promised. Not to mention, he had been exceptional last night. But then when as he not so? He was always good, to say the least.. and the way he dominated me everytime, I don't think the pleasure quotent would have remained the same if things were opposite.

Getting up from his warm embrace was almost impossible when I woke up today. My eyes had opened to the cocoon of his arms around me and I had to struggle for some good ten minutes to escape out of it. Ofcourse he looked like a baby while sleeping, but in reality he was nothing less than a rhino when it came to moving him. And moving him was an absolute necessity becoz I was an early morning person and enjoying the luxuries of sleeping late in my husband's arms was just not me!!

"Whatever Addy, I am not answerable to you!" I snapped at him coldly.

"Thats means you guys really did it last night." He smirked more, and obviously chuckled more too.

"Fuck off!" I turned back to face the ocean again. The rising red ball of hotness had left the ocean's premises by then.

"Now that our purpose is served, I will definitely fuck off.. no worries, Nitzy." He came to stand beside me.