23. Love me like you do

Dedicated to babesbillionaire

                              ____

Dev's POV:

"GET. ME. DOWN." Nitara shouted for the nth time as I walked into our room with her, still on top of my shoulder.

She had ranting since the past fifteen minutes now. Not to mention, her endless rants were one of a kind. They were irritating as fuck, yet insanely cute, and damn too irristable to let go without any teasing.
Teasing her was fun. Always. And the way she reacted to my tease, getting nervous and messed up all over, was love. Call me weird but I was actually in love with the idea of teasing her to the point where she lost her mind and needed me calm her down.

Huh, pure satisfaction it was.

-"Relax. I am not going to carry you on my shoulder forever.. You are just too heavy for that." I mumbled nonchalantly as I entered the bathroom and made Nitara sit upon the bathroom slab.

" I mumbled nonchalantly as I entered the bathroom and made Nitara sit upon the bathroom slab

-"Wait here. I'm getting you a towel." I said and turned around. And just as I took a step or two, I found a toothbrush flying in my direction.

I couldn't stop that brush from hitting my head, but could successfully catch the after shave lotion bottle that came flying to me next.

A wicked smile smile crept to my lips. As I already said, watching a flustered Nitara is fun, I smirked at the way she had started throwing my toiletries at me to vent out her frustrations over the remark I had just made.

-"You are two years old or what? Why are you behaving this way huh??" I played innocent while keeping the tootbrush and the after shave lotion back at their places.

"You called me fat?" She gritted at me disbelievingly.

-"No. I just called you heavy." I shrugged with the same innocense. Deep inside, my cheeks had already started aching as they restrained from streching into a much awaited laughter.

"AND YOU THINK THEY MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE?" A shrill cry deafed my ears for the next few minutes.

Mind you readers, don't pull this kind of stunts on your wives unless you have proper supervising facilities with you.

-"Come, I'll dry your hairs." I replied sometime later as I placed a pink towel upon her head. This towel had been reserved exclusively for her.... just becoz she hated pink like anything.

Again, don't try this at home when your woman is in a super angry mood.

"STAY AWAY." She dusted off both the towel and me, from her body.

The poor towel flanked in the opposite direction and landed to grace the floor while I tumbled sideways and hit the mirror directly.

This wasn't expected though. The girl who hardly ate anything and was just as light as feather when I carried her in my arms... she could exert such strength upon me, was really beyond my imaginations.