Episode 3

Even though he had obtained important information, he was far from finding a solution to the problematic situation. There was a need to form a concrete plan to save Clara and Colette.
For now, Kazuki thought out that the two of them needed to leave the Stokes territory and shift their residence to the Brosch village, where the Liner family of the original work's protagonist lived.

The probability of Colette and Liner coming across each other would be the highest when Clara is still alive. As long as one had played the original work, they would know that the Brosch village was in no way large, and from the remarks of Liner in the game, they would also know that all the village children knew each other. The problem was whether Colette and Liner would develop a close relationship as in the game.

As long as Clara was still alive, it would be difficult to produce a situation where Colette would live together with the Liner family.
In that case, he was ruminating whether he could somehow or the other, place Colette in the childhood friends position.

Even though he was groaning 'Umumu....', no bright ideas came to mind. The one who appeared at such a time, where he was reaching his limits, was none other than Norman.

「Excuse me」

Kazuki, who saw Norman bowing down his head in the exact same manner he had done a few hours ago, thought – 'as expected, a well disciplined butler is different', and felt moved meaninglessly.
If there was something different form before, it was the bundle of sheets held in both his hands.

「Harold-sama, how are you feeling..........」

「How many times will you make me say it, there's no problem. And, what is that?」

「These are the map of the Stokes territory and its surroundings, and the information regarding the settlements in and around the neighborhood of the territory」

(Norman-san, efficiently done!)

He held back that shout of delight, which would destroy his character. Well, even if he had told something, it would be translated into something ominous like 「Hou, a bit impetuous, aren't you」, which might not even seem like a compliment.

Nevertheless, it seemed as though, in just a few hours, Norman gathered up the huge amount of information. He decided to ignore asking him about what he did with the original work he was assigned.

「Well worked. Well then, how the hell do you plan to save that servant?」

「........It is extremely difficult for me to say this but, I think that it would be ideal for her to migrate outside the territory of the Stokes house」

This was a huge wager for Norman.
Sending people out of the territory, this would reduce the manpower and also the revenue that could be collected from them. Harold was thinking that there was no need to mind it since, right from the start, he had no intention of killing her. Norman never thought that Harold was thinking like that.

He thought that Harold might feel unpleasant due to the manpower and revenue becoming the property of other nobles.
The thing called a noble's honor.

「Is that so. Where is the candidate town located?」

「Th, that is, here..........」

However, looking at Harold responding as though nothing had happened, Norman, who was partly vigilant, was letdown.
Harold was looking through the document brought by Norman, while listening to him. That attitude was seriousness itself.

In fact, being enthusiastic about Norman's proposal, he promptly started to think about a plan to deal with the point which appeared to be problematic.