Episode 15

Erika was awed by his look of strong determination. She didn't know what Zen's real intentions were when he spoke out those words.
Without any basis and just by her intuition, Erika felt that if she refused his offer, then sooner or later, she would deeply regret it. She was spurred on by an uneasiness similar to a compelling feeling.

「Understood. Which way should we proceed in?」

「This way」

To lead her to that place, Zen turned on his heels and with firm footsteps, he stopped in front of a certain room.
Zen chose it as a fitting place for talking about the truth. That was–

「Here!」

Harold's room.

「..........Eh?」

At the development which was outside her expectations, she involuntarily leaked out a stupid voice. Erika was so confused that she didn't even have the composure to be embarrassed about it.
From the flow of the talk, she thought that he would reveal some kind of circumstances regarding the murder of the servant that Harold was hiding, that is to say, Harold's secret.

What did it mean by doing that it in the room of the person who had wanted to expressly hide it. Maybe, she had fatally misunderstood something in her conversation with Zen.
But where in the world, what kind of misunderstanding was it?- Erika's mind was in complete chaos.

「Now now, go on」

「Eh? Ah, hey........」

While she wasn't on guard due to her confusion, Zen pushed Erika's small back and stepped inside the room. He didn't hesitate at all since he had already confirmed that Harold wasn't present.
Zen looked around the room restlessly, and when his eyes fell on the closet, he opened it and pushed Erika, who couldn't keep up with the situation, inside it.

「Sorry! Please wait here for some time!」

Closing the closet, Zen tried to run out of the room.

「Eeh...........?」

Once again, a voice which couldn't be though of as her's leaked out from Erika. She was a guest of the owner, and that too when she was a person who had the position of the fiancee, locking her up in this kind of place had already surpassed the level of being disrespectful. If it were some other person, they would even go as far as killing him.

Fortunately, Erika wouldn't choose to express her anger in such a severe manner, but still normally thinking, she couldn't not offer some complaints about this kind of treatment. But this wasn't the time for that. Before anything else, she must give the highest priority to getting out of this room.

From Erika's viewpoint, although it was completely against her will, she was still an intruder. If this was exposed, she didn't know what Harold would spout out.
Thinking of following after Zen, the moment she put her hand on the closet door, cruelly, a 'gacha' sound reached Erika's ears.

「Owaa!」

Subsequently, Zen's surprised shout reached her. With a timing when he was just about to open the door, since the owner of the room returned, it wasn't unreasonable for him to be surprised.
Hearing his shout, Harold frowned.

「Don't give out an annoying voice. Or rather, what are you doing in my room?」

「Uh, umm ~........... Actually, I needed to inform you about something, Harold-sama, but even though I knocked on the door, since there was no reply I peeked inside the room」

「If there's no answer, leave obediently. How much of an idiot are you」

Erika peeped through the gap between the blinds furnished inside the closet and observed the situation. She had completely lost the chance to escape.
If she came out here and explained, she could still make some excuse. But what would happen to Zen?