Part Fourteen: "A monster inside of me"

Hi loves ♡
This part is dedicated to Dominic's twisted thoughts. hope you enjoy xoxo
- -

Dominic
I couldn't believe that Cinnamon was actually on board with my plan. I could've screamed in delight and happiness, but I didn't. My original plan was to runaway alone when I had learnt the twisted truth about myself, but I couldn't bare to leave Cinnamon alone in this mess especially since I was the real culprit of the crime she was being blamed for. Everyone would always describe me as cold and ineffectual but nobody knew the way I had felt since high school because of Cinnamon.

I loved her with all my heart, but we never had a chance to be together in high school because of her stupid boyfriend.

When I was almost finished with high school I remembered the whole school talking about how Cinnamon had dropped out to be with Lance. I hated Lance. That country boy wasn't good enough for her, and I couldn't ever understand why she was with him. And when I became a detective it was just to my luck that I was hired by Lance's father to help him get out of a man slaughter case. That's when I bribed Lance to kick out Cinnamon in return for his Dad's freedom.

I tried to pursue Cinnamon after that but I couldn't work out where she had gone off to. I couldn't find her anywhere online. But one day Cinnamon's name started popping up online with "call girl" associated to it, I remember feeling angry yet sympathetic for her and I started to keep tabs on her. Everything was legal that I would do, like watching her from a coffee shop window return back to her apartment with a new man every week. It was all legal, until the night I lost t with Simon Orsik. Knowing that an old dirty pedophile had taken advantage of such a young and beautiful girl disgusted me and so my 'other identity' took over and killed him. It did the same to Peter, who was my best friend. I guess hearing all those things about a girl I had loved, hearing people call her a slut, and hearing men share their 'nights' with her angered me so much that it created a monster inside of me.

Despite all that had happened, this was our chance to finally have our happy ending. I loved Cinnamon, and nothing would ever stop me from loving her. I just needed to ensure that my dark secret was kept hidden away forever. I couldn't risk it ever getting out, and if it ever did I would be somewhere far away with Cinnamon.