Part Seventeen: "Bonnie and Clyde"

Cinnamon
I pranced around in the stunning suite that Dominic had got for us both in nothing but a white towel that was wrapped around my petite body. Dominic said that we were only to spend two days here, and then we would escape somewhere. I wandered where we would continue our love story.
But instead of pondering the future, I made the most of the present. I was dolling myself up for the dinner that Dominic was taking me to inside the hotel. He said that the restaurant was of 'top notch quality'. But I didn't care where we were going, we could have dinner in a dumpster and I would still have the perfect time with him.

When I was done putting on makeup, I slipped into the cute little white dress that Dominic had brought me from some fancy shop inside of the hotel. It had ruffles along the bottom and a gorgeous lace lining at the top. I looked in the mirror when I was done putting it on and I felt like a super model.

* * Dominic had said to meet him at eight in the lobby

* *
Dominic had said to meet him at eight in the lobby. It was five past eight and there was no sign of Dominic. I wandered around the grand lobby as I waited. The lobby had gold rustic outlines along the ceiling, the flooring was tiled in a glossy marble and made each one of my steps echo as I glided across it. This lobby possessed high opulence and I felt extremely grateful to have even been able to lay eyes on such a beautiful building.

"What's a beauty like you doing on her own" the receptionist behind the counter said as I walked past "don't tell me you got stood up"

I laughed and walked back to stand opposite him "I hope not" I smiled.

"Well I hope you have a very nice evening ma'am, and if you don't I'm very good at listening to rants, I've been doing it since I started working in the hotel industry" he winked at me making me laugh even more.

"Excuse me?" Dominic's deep voice trickled begins my neck, I turned around and felt intimidated as he was standing so close to me "am I interrupting anything?" he glared at the receptionist.
He was wearing a light grey suit which he looked absolutely amazing in. His shirt hugged his muscles perfectly, and oh god that face. That face was the reason I felt hot and steamy all the damn time.

"No!" I grabbed his wrists "I'm so glad you came, I was starting to think you left me haha" I let go of his hands and straightened out his tie for him "you look amazing I said"

"I would never do that to you, and you look perfect Cinnamon I'm so lucky to finally have you as my girl" he said and then our lips drew near, clinging into a kiss. It was magic, the way his lips connected with mine.

After a couple of seconds, our steamy, yet sophisticated kiss came to an end.

"Come, let's have dinner" Dominic edged his arm forward for me to link. "We can be like Bonnie and Clyde"

I thought long about what he said. Bonnie and Clyde. Why would we possibly want to be a pair of murdering criminals?

* *
Dominic
The dinner was almost coming to an end, and I couldn't wait. I had things to do, things to deal with. But I couldn't risk Cinnamon getting in the way so I patiently enjoyed my time with her.

"Remember I told you I had a surprise as to where we were going to spend our lives together" I said, looking into her beautiful, sparkling eyes.

She shuffled back into her chair and clasped her hands together "Oh gosh, Yes!"

I pulled out two tickets out of my blazer and handed them to her "We will be saying Bonjour to Paris!"

She adoringly squealed in delight "Je'taime!" she said "You are incredible Dominic"
Tears started to roll down her eyes. I fell in love with her even more knowing how much she appreciated this, how much she appreciated me.

"To Paris and happy endings" I said as we clinked our wine glasses.

* *
When we went back to our hotel suite, I waited for Cinnamon to fall asleep before I went downstairs. I didn't like the way that stupid and obnoxious receptionist was talking to my woman, so I decided to have a few words with him.

But when I got downstairs the lobby was completely empty. I wandered around for a bit until I noticed that the back door was empty. I went through it and ended up outside. That's when I saw the receptionist near a dumpster.

"What are you doing" I inquired.

"Taking out the trash" he replied.

"Oh so you're taking out yourself" I joked. But he didn't find my joke funny as he stayed quiet.

"I don't want to see you talk to my girl again okay" I creeped up towards him.

"Dude chill, I was only keeping her company she looked bored. Besides tons of girls come into this hotel, she's not the prettiest girl I've ever seen" he scoffed.

A weird sensation burned through my blood and my hand forcefully grabbed the receptionist by his neck. I groaned and clenched my teeth as I could feel my veins popping out my head.
The receptionist was trying to struggle away but I had him firmly in my hands. I clawed my hands harder into his neck until he stopped struggling. I let go expecting him to be fine but his lifeless body dropped down onto the floor. I've done it again, you bloody idiot Dominic why can't you suppress that murderer that lives inside of you, my 'sane identity' said. I dragged his body into the dumpster and made sure I had piled enough trash on top of the body to hide it. And with that I fled the scene and ran back to my hotel room.

- - - -
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter
xoxo Ima.