I dont hate you! (Four x Reader)

Oh you despised him.

Despised him

He took you out of your own team, and forced you to stay at his side because you 'broke the rules'. Like, what the heck is that supposed to mean?!

"You can't join the competition! You broke one of the rules." He said, that stupid voice booming in your ears. "What?" You yelled back at him.

He ignored you, explaining the task of what the teams have to do. You sighed in annoyance. You were so mad right now!

So what if you accidentally tripped over one of the objects? They forgave you! (Luckily)

After the explanation he gave to the teams, they ran over to whatever the needed to do. So really, it was just Y/N, Four and X.

Four was staring at your face.

"Wh- what?" You said, a little nervous of his odd face. After all you were the only human. "Just looking of how silly you look. I bet you would look better with a 4 on your head." He said.

"Why you little-!" You were about to swipe at him, until X pushed you back.

"Oh, Four what would you would you like me to do with her?" X said. "She can stay with us." He said, his face not changing." You knew he was taunting you. But really, he just wanted to actually know you a little better.

That was the real reason why he didn't want you participate.

You frowned. You wanted to go with your team! "What? This isn't fair!" You pouted. X couldn't help but giggle at your attempt.

"I should get going now! I think a team has gotten back already!" X said gleefully. You mouthed him a 'please don't go' but he just giggled and walked away.

So now it was just Y/N and Four.

You sighed loudly, hoping to seek his attention. Slowly, his eyes batted over to you. "What is it like being a human?"

You blinked. "Oh.. uhm it's alright.." you said, a little nervously.

"What's it like being a four?"

"Well, you get to do this." Suddenly, a beam came out of his hands, making you jump a little. "Woah!" Now you were super curious!

"That's so cool!" You said, being amazed at his trick. "I mean that's alright.." you said, trying not to be seen to easily impressed.

Four smirked. He has never seen someone so intrigued in his power. He felt proud that you were amazed.

It made him feel happy.

About 30 minutes later, he was showing you all of his powers, and you were so amazed with it all.

Four and Y/N were having a good conversation, until X came up to both of them. "Four?" X suddenly got shocked with his yelling powers.

"What??"

"Oh, the teams have finished!"

"Just give them another task." He said, flicking X away. He was to busy talking to Y/N.

X sighed and walked over to the teams.

"So Y/N.. I was meaning to ask you something.." Four said. Y/N got excited. Maybe she could join back her team.

"Do- do you.." Four's smirk was so big on the inside, that it even showed a little on the outside. He was going to trick her. He used to do it all the time with X.

"Do you hate me?"

Y/N was a bit confused when he asked that. "Pssh, I don't—"

"If you don't hate me, you have to give me a kiss on the cheek!" He said, smiling sweetly.

"I- i don't think I wanna-"

You flustered face made him smirk. It was gold!

You quickly lowered down and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh Y/N!" He said, hugging your leg. "You know what, I hate you."

"I love you too!~"
——————————
ACK I sleep night night