Getting Along. (Dark Knight!Joker x Reader x Joker/Arthur Fleck)

OKAy SO BARE WITH ME HERE.
imagine. you're in a relationship already with Joker, until one day Joker from The Dark Knight appears.
basically spiderverse? got inspired from tumblr so 😳✌️
might make hcs heehoo..

————————-

Confusion.

That's a totally normal word to use when someone is unsure of something- their mental state unsure of what the current matter was happening in that current time.

The more greasier, hunched over figure lurched in Y/N's tiny apartment. He strummed his fingers on her work desk, his eyes making mental notes of the things displayed around him. That feeling of déjà vu was familiar to him. Especially in this room.

Y/N sat there, clinging to the couch in utter confusion, if that was the word to use now, for that word seemed like an understatement. He currently stood directly opposite the couch, his back leaning on the header of the furniture. If he was to completely turn around now, the first thing he would see is a distressed Y/N. And that is what he did.

He smoothly curved around, the top of his shoes dug into the fabric of the couch. His dark eyes instantly met hers. A large grin did also make its way into viewing. "Y/N!~" he cooed.

Y/N swallowed hard. "Do I know you?"

He made an insane cackle. He found her reaction incredibly amusing. Y/N's figure sunk even further into the couch. His laugh did remind her of someone. Someone she cherishes with all her heart. Was this just one of his goons checking up on her?

"I don't belong here, do I?" He murmured to himself.

" 'Ya think?"

His grin got even bigger, nearly eating up the scars around his mouth. The red makeup made them visibly hard to see at first, but Y/N mentally made a note to wonder what those exactly were.

Y/N pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance. "Do you work for Joker?" He playfully carried his chin with the palm of his hand, his arm supporting his face that laid on the couch's header. It almost resembled him thinking if it wasn't for the grin.

"Oh Honey, uh, I am the Joker."

Another insane cackle rumbled from his throat bringing the awkward mood again once more. The way he laughed was totally off to the way Arthur laughed, but it was almost like an unknown similarity was there.

Y/N was on the verge of forcing that man to leave and letting your Joker soon take care of him. Y/N edged to open her voice once more until the man in the purple overcoat took over. "I do remember this apartment. Boy, didn't we share some, ah, good memories.." he licked his lips, nudging his elbow that pointed towards the bedroom. This man was completely confusing you to your core.

"I don't know who you are. Can you please just leave-"

"Oh Darling!~ I'm hooomeee!~"

Y/N jumped up from the couch and looked at the man who was currently in her apartment with unease. "You need to go. Now."

He stood still, your words unnerving him whatsoever. His tongue traced around his lips, curious of what was going to happen. "Please, he'll have your head on a stick. Leave. Now."

The man didn't move, just his eyes grinning of her attempt. Y/N's partners footsteps got louder and louder. Her eyes flicked over to the door, expecting to see her lovers presence and she was not let down.

"Hi love!-"

Joker's burning eyes made contact with the other Joker's dark eyes that were burning back right at him. "Who the fuck is this." Joker said, his hand rearing into his pocket for his weapon. Arthur has already noticed the upset mood when you simply hadn't replied to his call when walking up the stairs, so he knew something was wrong. A part of him felt relief knowing you weren't hurt.