Is Someone hurt?~ (Beetlejuice x Reader)

Is this the musical version?
No!
Is this the cartoon version!
No!
Is the the movie version!
Yes!
Does it truly matter which one?
No!
have fun imagining you dirty sinners
~***~

The ghost with the most trapped you with both of his arms around the side of your shoulders.

You were trapped inside the demon's grasp.

The bed that laid behind you was the only moral support that's keeping you from touching the ground.

"Beej, lemme go. Now."

"Mmm.. No can do, Babes~"

"Seriously. I know I'm good looking, but I gotta pee."

From the moment you opened your E/C coloured eyes, which was about 4 minutes ago, a certain demon has stopped you from moving.

"Pwetty pwease?" You said, blinking your eyes an immense amount of times.

"Bwut Mr Bweetlejuice wawnts to stway here all day!~" Beetlejuice mimicked your voice.

You pouted. "Well Mr Bweetlejuice better move. Right fucking now."

"Oh yeah? Well what is Y/N gonna do to Mr Beetlejuice." 

Her eyes darted to possible exit zones. She couldn't escape from the gaps near his stomach. He'd just crush her even more.

"Well..? Don't keep Daddy Beej waiting~"

"Don't ever call yourself that again."

"Whatcha gonna do then?~" he playfully teased, his grin wide and teeth an ugly yellow.

Just how you were used to it.

"I'll.. I'll.."

Beetlejuice watched Y/N's face get more redder and redder trying to think of a comeback. He thought it was absolutely adorable.

He was insane for her. He'd do anything for that girl. Scary part is that he meant it, too.

You flicked the head of his nose. "Off me. Now."

Beetlejuice booped yours back. "Hmm.. No. But yknow babes, you could always just accept fate and lay here." 

"Aren't your arms gonna get tired?"

"They can withstand this. They can do much harder things in bed."

Your eyes went to judge him. "You sick puppy."

"D'aww, you're making me blush!~"

Your cheeks puffed with anger.

"Oh no,

Is someone hurt?~"

Y/N pouted and decided to completely give up on trying. She nodded her head in agreement to what he was saying.

"Would you like Beej to kiss it better?~"

Y/N once again nodded in agreement to what he was saying-

"Wait no! Nono-"

Beetlejuice planted a kiss on her cheek. Her cheeks went a rosy colour and nuzzled back into the fabric of the bed.

"Oh, it seems you want another?"

Another smoochie.

And another one. 

Another one.

Quick butterfly kissies were smooched all over her face. In the end, it made her chuckle. "F-fine! I can stay in here for another minute."

"Mr Beetlejuice liked that idea." He placed a final smoochie on her forehead and laid next to her.

His arms wrapped around her waist and his chin nuzzled ontop of her head. You were trapped in his whole hold now.

You decided to make the best of it and quickly nudged yourself into his chest.

His warmth that he glowed on purpose made you feel more tired.

So a tired Y/N drifted back into sleep with a feral Beetlejuice wrapped around her.

Perfect.

~***~
It's a really really REALLY short one but gotta love Bj fluff.

ok bye gays and gamers <3