No Means No. (Dark Knight!Joker x Reader)

y'all: stop writing for the joker wtf
me, a millennial: oogah boogah is it the scars?
the dark knight (Heath Ledger) joker btws..

~***~

"No. No means no. N-o. Not at all, Missy."

"Jesus Christ, Joker! It's not like I'm gonna come home completely smashed!"

"Ah, Dearie- you're missing the point. The point is-" the clown taunted, licking his lips around his ruined face makeup "that if you do come home completely smashed, which, ah- doesn't seem too hard to believe- the things that could happen to you." The man with green hair agreed with himself, completely trusting his own statement. 

The (age) girl bit her lip in annoyance. He doesn't control her life. He has no right to.

"I'm going."

"No."

His hands greedily made their way towards your waist, snaking your whole figure closer to his much hunched over one. He didn't want to let you go to that party. He just simply couldn't. Surprisingly, The Joker was one to worry. He worried too much about the things that meant everything to him.

His most prized possessions.

And Y/N L/N just so happened to be apart of that. It was like she was on a pedestal in his top collection. Something so beautiful you'd worry if just touching it would break her. The taller male couldn't imagine a world without you, and like hell he was going to risk that on some party.

"Look. I have an escort there- so honestly there's nothing to worry about-"

"An escort? Who. I want them, um, dead." He chuckled. "I want them murdered. Murdered by me." The Joker grinned brightly at his idea, his mind trailing off into his own world. Y/N shook herself away from him, free from his grasp and back into her own company.

"Look, Joker." She said, luring him out of his own world with her beautiful voice. The voice he melts over without a second thought. "I'm going. I will be fine."

"Ah- No. I give the orders here."

"I can't talk about this anymore. This subject is over."

"Is that so?" He gleamed while his eyes narrowed towards her. "Yes-"

Y/N jumped at the buzzing sensation going from inside her pocket. Her hands slid into there and came back out with a mobile device. She quickly scanned her eyes across the screen and her eyes were met with a text from her escort. "Alright, I'm off. Don't blowup any buildings while I'm gone."

Joker stayed completely still, his body movements making no objections to her leaving.

"Oh, um, Y/N-"

"Hm?" She piped, her head sticking out from the door.

The clown smirked with cockiness and a domineering voice. "Goodluck."

She walked away from the door, biting her lip with anxious thoughts of what the Joker could've meant by the words 'Goodluck'. Parts of her prayed it meant nothing, maybe just a slip up of words. But she knew, deep down, she should've just stayed home.