Bet. (Freddy Krueger x Reader)

HEY GUYS
Sorry I haven't been updating, like, at all-
I'm hoping to change that though!
I decided to write for Freddy because he's easy to write for. For me personally, anyways.
Enjoy!
~

"You're not going to that party, little missy."

"God Krueger! You don't own me for Christs sake!"

"Wanna make a bet?" The male jeered playfully. Although, most of his words were serious.

He did not want you going to that party. Though the cause of this odd demand was unknown, the sharp female had a clue why.

He was simply but purely jealous of other men getting their slimy hands on your delicate skin, for he wanted to be that man. 

Y/N Y/L's legs stopped dead in their tracks, almost fully turning around, perking up in interest because of his playful words.

The girl stood her ground. "Is the demon serious about this so called bet?"

"Why, dear, I'd be a fool not to be." He said as the smile grew larger on his face.

Both of them were dead set serious about this so called 'bet'. Her fingers twirled around the fabric within her shirt, presenting her curiosity in his words.

"Go on."

The smile once again grew even bigger in a taunting manner. His hands quickly flicked and whirled around in humor as the girl's eyes did not leave his.

"My my, the Princess does seem very interested in this so called 'wager'."

"Get on with it, asshole."

"Calling names? So Kitten is serious about this..~"

"Godammit I'll come over there-"

But because when you have a demon who literally controls your dreams, nearly anything can happen.

Freddy quickly teleported right infront of Y/N, making her angered movement, originally going to choke Freddy,  walk into the front of Freddy's chest.

Her face buried into the crook of his ugly sweater, and his sweater's sleeves wrapped around her smaller form.

For a very quick, quick moment, he enjoyed it.

The demon did take a strong liking to you. Your personality and quick thinking did the trick of making the dream demon spare mercy to you.

And even catch some feels.

"G-gah! Get off me, you goof!" You said, shaking your head in pure discomfort. "Awe, but it seemed to me you liked it there~"

"Yknow what! I wanna wake up right now."

"But then who'll I'll have? I'll be so alone! You wouldn't want that now, would you Kitten?~"

"Honestly, a dream come true."

"Aw shucks. I could always just kill off your family and friends!"