Halloween. Michael Myers x Reader pt 2

Hey guys!
So sorry this took forever!
I'll usually be updating on the weekends! So please do expect an update during that period! I just watched Behind The Mask: Leslie Vernon. It's a REALLY good fucking movie- probably better than most iv'e ever seen. Gonna write something about that!- Hopefully.

Enjoy!
Swearing!
You also sorta get drunk lol))
~***~

Your costumes were finally chosen.

What did your friend Dwight, a nervous geek with little to no chance of losing their virginity, and you, a childish (personality trait here) gal dress up as for Halloween?

"Tada!!" You ran out of the changing rooms, seeing the costume Dwight was currently in.

A nurse and a doctor!

You were obviously the nurse, and Dwight was the doctor.

Now, the expectations were you and Dwight to be dressed in something sexy and very visible. But, that was not the case.

You were an actual nurse, and Dwight was an actual doctor. Nothing sexual at all, but do you wonder why?

Because of the thought of Michael seeing you in some nurse's outfit where everything is showing. The fear of Michael viewing you wearing the outfit would be terrifying to you. The lecture, then a long time of him trying to find the person who created the outfit to painfully end their life.

Quickly shaking the thought of that, you grinned at Dwight's outfit. "We'll be the coolest kids there!"

"Y-Ya think?"

"I know so!" You smiled at him. He quickly grinned back at you, and gave the money to rent the outfits.

"Thanks for paying, Dwight..!" You smiled. Blush slowly crept over his face. "N-No problem.."

"I'll call you when we're ready to go. Got it-"

"N-No way! What if he's still there! Think more clearly Y/N!!" He said, nearly pissing himself in fear again. "He's harmless! I swear!" You groaned in annoyance.

Michael watched the both of you yell behind a tree. He was furious.

Why?

There was no real reason, he was just jealous. Anger and jealously stirred within him. The site of you and that boy- it was infuriating!

He should be dressing up with you, HE should be the one talking to you and making you happy and laugh.

That should be him!

He stalked you for a little while longer, then slowly wondering off trying to get his mind off the sight.

And find where the party is.

~***~

Time slowly took its toll and came around. It was around 6:30ish.

The party starts at 7.

"Alright Dwight, ready to rock and roll?" You said excitedly.

"I-I heard some bad people are there, Y/N.." He said nervously fidgeting.

"Chill, I swear they won't even notice us!"

"It's not that- it's just that we could get wasted! Or worse-"

"Then we gotta look out for eachother!" You interrupted him, trying to calm his nerves.

".."

"I-I guess.." He finally agreed, pushing his glasses closer to his face.