Roommates. (Jerome Valeska x Reader)

I WATHC GOTHAM NOW SO
expect sum of deez 😳👉👈

Your so-called roommate just happened to be the most dangerous man in Gotham. This man, if any sane; person would call that man a 'man' because of all the acts that he has committed, had somehow escaped from Arkham and joined some terrorist group that resulted in many getting harmed and his own death.

But alas, this 'man' is not easily defeated. Oh no, for crazies had followed in his footsteps and believed he was the all-mighty chosen one. Like a God who had just ascended from the last shower, and boy did they treat him like one when he was dead. The ginger was then brought to life by another insane fan and Jerome tookover the whole show.

Long storyshort, the ginger is now locked up in Arkham for, well, hopefully good. That's what you hoped for, and the sane part of Gotham.

On the subject about sane, Y/N L/N was about to be admitted into the Arkham Asylum itself. The (age) girl was completely sane and when having her court trials she almost forgot why she was there. But then the asshole grinning down at her made her remember why. It was the wrong place and the wrong time, and Y/N happened to be in one of the worst. moods. The asshole kept making cat calls towards her. This would've been normal for Y/N until he had the balls to grab her ass.

That was the kicker, and Y/N's hands worked by themselves and turned into a fist. The fist then went flying to his head and a loud thump! was the next thing she heard before running faster than she had ever before.

Lady luck seemed to not be on her side, and her ID card dropped onto the floor. 6 months she was admitted into Arkham, and if Y/N had the chance to punch that man in the face again, she would. It was about 5pm. The inmates were slowly getting pushed as the guards forced them unwillingly into their cells. It was Y/N's first day, and boy, has it been something.

Earlier, all the crazies were scattered around, dancing along to the odd thoughts in their minds. They went after eachother, hitting or biting their other inmates. But, they all seemed to be loyal to one red head. One they did not dare to touch.

You, being the only sane one in this whole establishment, noticed the odd behavior. They'd stop or start at his command. Y/N was surprised to see his amount of control on the inmates. Sure, he had loads of followers, but they lacked the amount of insanity these prisoners have. Guess he's as powerful as they said.

All of the freedom time they had, Y/N sat there on an alone table, completely distracted by her book. She didn't dare make contact with anyone in the room. Apart of her was too afraid. But, a certain inmate's attention was fully focused on her.

His eyes darted to her each time she flipped a page, watching her eyes study the words. It interested him indeed. Due to his cocky personality, he jumped up, licking his palm and straightening back his hair. "It's showtime."

Y/N didn't notice Jerome swerving over to her. "Well hiya sugar."

She jumped, not expecting to be hearing actual English from one of these inmates. Her eyes flicked up to where his face was, and she let out a sigh of uncertainty. "H-Hi.."

He let out a loud cackle, mocking her shyness. Y/N's cheeks flushed a deep red. "Don't be shy, sweetcheeks, I don't bite~"

Y/N silently cringed at the pickup line but pretended not to be bothered by it. "So, what do you want?"

Jerome drummed the bottom of his chin. The staples around his face didn't help you feel less intimidated. Now noticing the peculiar marks, made you feel more uncomfortable. His eyes whipped over to yours and let out a louder laugh than before.