Valentines Day. (Michael Myers x Reader)

Hey fellas!
Comment some suggestions!!
I'll 9/10 accept whatever's B)
——————-

The young female danced around the living room in joy. "Michael! Look, look look! A letter!"

Today was the day of love. When two people express their love for eachother in different, but wholesome, ways.

Two humans on this day show their appreciation and gratitude to eachother.

The tall killer was fully aware of this day's presence, but never expected himself to need to prepare for it.

Until he fell for the quite snazzy female, Y/N.

She was a charmer, alright. Enough to make Michael fall head over heels for her.

Sure enough, Michael had feelings for her. It took him an unexpected small amount of time to figure out these feelings.

He knew it was love. And he wished infact it wasn't.

The killer was very unsure of what to do with these feelings.

Alas, there was a day for this.

And boy,

did he plan.

He wanted to tell you with a note attached to a gift. The original plan was to give you a real beating heart, but he didn't want to scare you with this idea.

So instead, his plan was a knife.

He needed to make sure you were safe at all costs. And if there came a time he was busy doing some- work- he needed to make sure his doll was safe.

So, he placed all his trust in you with a knife.

Hopefully, this will make Y/N swoon over him just like how he swoons over her nearly everyday.

"Can I open it with your knife?"

Michael quickly whipped out his blade and grabbed the note.

"H-Hey! I can do it!"

He instantly shook his head and cut open the note's sealed protection.

The letter came flying out and landing into Michael's warm hands.

"Thank you-"

Michael quickly shook his head and raised the note up high.

Now, the man was extremely taller than Y/N.

The girl quickly whined. "Hey! You know I can't reach- oh so is that how you wanna play?"

Competitiveness was stroked into her voice, and now she was determined.

Y/N grabbed hold of Michael's strong knee. She trustingly put her legs on his, knowing his body strength won't bail on her.

Another leg was put onto his.

"Gimme! Gimme! Michael, you're being unfair!"

Michael's smirk was unseen, but it was there.