Protective (Freddy Krueger x Reader)

hello there! 
i'm currently writing this on laptop! my first time!!
you are a straight female, sosorryformakingeverystoryfemaleandstraight HH 
Enjoy! Make sure to give feedback!
I appreciate anytype of it!

Swearing!
You're also a little sad in this one!

~***~

Yawning quietly, your eyes lazily scanned the clock. 

2:01am

Groaning loudly, the only thing you could do was sigh and accept the fact that you're here for another 4 hours. 

'4 hours... please kill me now.' 

"Aww, then who am i gonna mess with when you're gone?~"

'Oh no. Not HIM.'

The voice grabbed the back of your back, unknowingly to you snuggling into your hair. "Quit it jackass!" You yelled.

"Careful, you're not sleeping princess.''

"Wha?"

"Got so powerful i could finally fucking leave dreams. You don't wanna know how long that fucking took." The burnt man grumbled to himself outloud. 

"Wait so, everyone can see you?" You asked, looking at his features all burnt and raw. 

"Correct." 

"Mhmm.. well you better not catch any attention from my boss. You know how that will end."The girl grumbled, remembering the fact she has pretty long time until she can feel the sweet, caring touch of her bed. 

Y/N daydreamed about her bed, how wonderful sleep will be. Freddy watched the girl daze, and couldn't help but blush at her features. Her hair, how the color slowly dripped down to her neck/shoulders/waist. Or how her eyes would sparkle when the word "sleep" or "dreams" would catch her attention, then she sparkle in her eyes of thoughts in her mind. 

That's why she was such an easy target for the dream demon. 

They met during a dream.

Instead of Freddy going for the bait, he decided to play with her a bit. Her easily flustered face and words made him attracted to the female. The way you could quickly come up with a comeback, or during nightmares how fast you were to get out of the problem. 

Until one night.

It was an usual, you'd appear, he'd tease you for your height (he's taller than you lol) and then the nightmare begins. 

But this time,

it was different. 

You were undeniably sad. But why? 

Life.

Life has gotten to you. 

"Hello Sweetcheeks!~ Shall we get this show on the road-"

Tears formed in your eyes.

 "Wh- yeah.."

Freddy instantly knew something was wrong. 

He felt the world crashing on him. Did he do this? He was never too hard on you, making sure you were one hundred percent okay and little to no scratches on you. You were shaking, bad. 

He didn't know what to say, like truck loads of shock impaled his body. 

"Y/N? Something wrong?" He said, fake laughing to seem nothing was wrong with him. "It's f-fine. Can we just start the fucking dream now or-"

"Don't make me ask again,

What's wrong." A threatening voice was now heard, something Y/N has never experienced.

Fear struck into her gut, making her feel uncomfortable. "I- I just had a shit day at w-work." The word work was nearly choked back because of the tears. 

You fell to the ground crying. 

This was your breaking point. 

Freddy rushed over, holding your broken figure. He slowly brushed your hair, hoping you would calm down. "G-get away from me! Pl-please.." You said brokenly, begging being your last resort. 

"P-please.."

Freddy slowly started crawling towards you. He tried his hardest to comfort you, trying to hold you tight. 

Your eyes slowly open, and you were in a peaceful place. You didn't know where, but the sky was a beautiful night sky. 

No tricks,