Nicknames (Deadpool X Reader)

heyello everyone!!

Hope you enjoy this one!
Requests are open btw- ùwú

~ Swearing!
~***~

'I ain't no superhero

Infact, I don't even go out of my way to help anyone in need. So i said it.

Not even a good person.

I am friends with Deadpool.. but that isn't anything special.'

"Whatcha mean 'isn't anything special'?!" Deadpool yelled out annoyed with what you were writing. "Gahh- I don't got anything good.. God what is wrong with me.."

Ever since you were asked to write for the Personal Column, nothing useful could ever come to your mind. It was supposed to be about you, but you were just so used to writing about other people.

Like, oh-

Spiderman..

Your cheeks flushed at the thought of you writing your whole paragraph about Spiderman. He was so cute- and how he would save people. It was like a dream coming true if you would be able to meet him.

But only you were able to take pictures of him as he was saving your city.

"Hey- Babe are you listening?"

"Wha- I told you not to call me that asshole."

"Whaaa? Then why do you get to call me asshole?"

"That's different."

"No it isn't! If you can call me asshole, i'll call you babe!"

"Hmm, then i'll change your name. What about cun-"

"Hey now Y/N! Gotta keep it family friendly." The masked man said pointing to children across the way.

You rolled your eyes as he smirked under the mask.

The (H/C) girl tapped her pencil on the paper. Her mind was blank.

The paper was full of crossed out sentences and small drawings to try and get her mind to think.

None of it seemed to work.

''What if you write about me?" The man asked happily. "I can't write about someone who kills people.." You mumbled.

"You write about Spiderman!"

"He saves people!"

"I saved you! Write about that!" He yelled.

"Wade i will come over there and beat you if you don't stOP YELLING!"

"I'M NOT EVEN YELLING!"

"YOU'RE YELLING NOW!"

Everyone walking around you looked at you and the merc. "C-Cmon lets just go back to mine.."Y/N fretfully said as she grabbed the taller man's hand.

"Aww, she even want's to hold my hand~"

"DIE!"

Y/N quickly released his grip, gaining a small annoyed mumble from him.

"Oh hey wait- I got it!" The girl said, snapping her fingers together. "Hm?" Deadpool said, interested.

"I'll write about how I got the job!"

"Sounds good to me!"

"All you need to do is get me pictures of spiderman!"

"Anything for y- HEy wait why?" He said, not liking the idea of spiderman being in your story."Because! He was the first biggest article iv'e ever done!"