Chapter 6: Spring Break

A week had gone by, since I left my parents house. I was starting to become more like myself. I got a entirely new wardrobe, that matched my style. I also cut my dirty brown hair to just about where my shoulders are. I wasn't aloud to have short hair, my father would say that he didn't want anyone looking like a lesbian in his house.

It was Friday night and Vicki was coming over after school to hang out. Hopefully, she doesn't mind how my room is. I had told her everything that had happen between my parents and even about Jax. Tonight, we were just going to have pizza and listen to music or watch Lord of the Rings, since I missed out last time.

We walked into my house and went straight for my room. I closed the door shut and we turned on the speaker and started playing music on my IPod. I then noticed that I had left out my aqua bong out in the open. Before I could hide it, Vicki saw it and picked it up.

"Oh my god, do you smoke pot?" she said. I nodded, but I was expecting for her to get pissed off and leave. Her reaction surprised me. "Why didn't you tell me? Shit, I've been smoking since the beginning of high school."

I started laughing. "Seriously?"

"Yeah, I do it because it helps me focus on studying and with my depression." I got up and grabbed my bag of pot that Jax gave me. We both sat on the floor, singing to Katy Perry's 'Roar'. I started to grind up the weed in my rolling tray, but before I could put it in the bong, Jax came in.

"Well, well. Princess! You smoking without me?" He said, sitting down next to me. "I didn't know you smoked too?" Jax looked at Vicki as she laughed. I packed the bong and Jax handed me a lighter.

"Thanks." I said as I lit the bowl pack and filled it completely white, with smoke and inhaled. Vicki's eyes went big as I released the rest of the smoke. "Don't look so surprised, Vic. Remember who my parents are."

"Damn, princess, I don't know how I will be able to match that." Jax said teasing, as he took his hit. Vicki smirked at me.

"Maybe I should let you too have tonight for yourselves." She paused and got up. "We will do something tomorrow. Have fun." She winked. As soon as she left the room I got up and put my bong back on my nightstand.

Jax sat down on my bed, as I sat down next to him. "Did she leave because of me? I'm sorry if I scared her."

"No." I said. I took a deep breathe. I chuckled. "Vicki thinks that we are cute together." I felt my cheeks getting warm. Did I really just say that? I really couldn't believe that came out of my mouth.

Jax grinned. "Oh really?" He got closer to me. "What does princess think about it?" I turned away from him.

"Nothing. It was just a joke." I said getting up and opening my door. "Please, can you get out. I want to study." Jax got up and walked closer to me.

"Okay, I'm just gonna go to see what Brandon's up too." He then left my room. Closing the door behind me. I jumped on my bed and just starting thinking. Would it be too soon to date him? No, I shouldn't. Maybe it is just best that we stay just friends.

Yeah, friends, because that is totally going to happened. Jax was always on my mind. I don't really understand why.

It can't be love. I can't really say that I have ever been in love before. The only other guy I have really dated was Kyle Goth. He was the one that I first learned to become a stoner. I guess you could say we were in love, but I never really felt in love feelings for him. It felt more like a fling.

Once we both found out he was moving, we had one last special night. Then he left. Taking a piece of me too. That was the first time I had sex. It was okay, wasn't what I was expecting it to be because movies make it seem like its the most amazing thing in the world.