Chapter 1: Shinganshina, Before The Fall

A/N: Hey guys!! Because I am bored and I wanted to write more stories beside "The Key to My Spider Heart" so I came up with this new Fanfic!! Eren X Reader! I hope it will be ok! ^^ ok, let's begin!!

~Shinganshina, Year 845, Two days before the fall~
~(Y/n)'s POV~

It was a sunny day that was full of sunshine and pure white clouds floating, making the sky look heavenly. I was running down the town, holding a book to my chest. Are you asking why I was running? Oh, because I was chased by the town bullies... I didn't like these guys at all, they bugged me when I read near the river that was located in the west of Shinganshina. It feels like I was their one victim... But that feeling was wrong. I saw them picked on a blonde boy and an angry brunette yesterday, luckily a raven haired girl helped them out. Let's get back to the point. I was rushing down the town and passing people that I don't know. Then I bumped into the brunette head guy that I mentioned, I stumbled back and bumped my back into the gang's leader that was chasing me. 'Oh this can only end so well...' I thought to myself.

"Oi Oi, will you mad heads stop chasing girls to get their attention already?" The brunette said, glaring at them with a bit anger in his eyes. "Oh, isn't it Eren? You are unlucky that Mikasa is not here! We will slap some senses into ya!" The fat one said, cracking his knuckles. The brown haired boy, who I assumed was Eren, made a small "Tch" and kicked the bully square in the stomach. I was a bit shock, since the bully was standing two foot away from me and he could have fallen onto me and crushed me using his body weight... The brunette then grabbed my wrist and ran like a demon was hunting down his soul, I was a bit scared but I just ran with him. I heard yelling from behind but I ignored it since the voices' owner was the bad bullies. After a while of running, we stopped near a river, in the center of Shinganshina. There was that blonde haired boy and the raven haired girl who have no expression. I just shyly waved at them... Still having my wrist in... Eren was his name right? Yeah I think so. Anyway, my wrist was still held by Eren, who seemed to be distracted by talking to the blonde boy. The raven hair girl walked to me and stared.

"What's your name? I'm Mikasa..." The girl said, holding her hand out for a handshake. "(Y-Y/n)... I-it's nice to meet you, Mikasa..!" I shook her hand, slightly smiled. She just stared at me for a bit then look over to Eren. "Hey Eren... how did you managed to find this little cute bunny?" Mikasa said, still having her expression-less face. "E-eh?? I-I'm no bunny!" I said, pouting, puffing my cheeks out. "See? It's a cute bunny." Mikasa said, pinching my cheeks gently. "Huh? Oh, she bumped into me while running away from some losers, so I helped her out." He then look over to me with his turquoise eyes that was sparkling a bit. "My name is Eren! Eren Jaeger! It's nice to meet ya!" Eren said, smiling. "Oh and that is Armin, he is a shy little guy but if you know him, he can be opening and nice." He said, pointing to the blonde boy who was blushing slightly. It was kinda adorable.

"N-Nice to meet you Eren, Armin! My name is (Y/N) (L/N)! I-It's a pleasure to meet you all." I smiled, a bit wider than the smile that I gave Mikasa. The boy just stared at me, making me feel a bit uncomfortable. "Miksa sure didn't lie about you being a cute bunny..." Armin mumbled quietly under his breathe. I slightly blushed and scratched the back of my head. "A-ahah... I-I'm not that cute..." I said shyly, having the color pink covered my (skin/color) cheeks. Mikasa tapped my shoulder and then pointed to the sky, a rainbow was visible, a glowing rainbow... I looked up, amazed by the pretty colors that cutter through the sky. "Wah! I wonder how the sky make cool things like this!! It keeps changing colors without warnings!" Eren said, hyped just because of the pretty colors.

"T-the sky is actually the same as humans actually... Sometimes it will be dark and saddened... Sometimes it floods the ground with tears that is called 'rain' and sometimes it will clear up and show you the blue-tint endless sky..." Armin said, I was a bit shocked how he said that, like he was a teacher or some sort. But I can't say that it wasn't the truth, the world is a cool place, but it's 'coolness' comes with some pain and suffers. Tears, blood, deaths, and pain, not to mention depression and other stuff. How do I know these things? Oh, I had this one brother, he was older than me by five years, and he entered the Scouting Regiment to protect Humanity. But what happen after the day that he entered the Scouting Regiment? Easy, there was an expedition and he had to go, I wished for him to come back safe and sound, but wishes sometimes can't become reality. My brother was eaten by those biggies that digest off human's flesh. The moment that my mother knew my brother died, she fell down into the worst level of depression, she cried herself to sleep everyday and she would even cut herself to release pain.

I was deep in thoughts, thinking of my family and such... I didn't even realize that Eren, Armin, and Mikasa was calling me because it was starting to get dark. I jumped out from my little memories flash and got up. "Gomei gomei... I was thinking" I smiled sheepishly and stretches. "Well! I see you guys later? Here?" I said, looking at the three, they nodded and waved to me before heading off. Today was a nice day... I smiled to myself as I walk through the town and finally arrives at my house, a small house that was glowing because it was very very VERY tidy due to my OCD level.... Don't judge me!