Chapter 5: Trost, Titans

A/N: ooookay! If you guys watched the anime, we should skip over to where Eren turned into a Titan and killed the other titans! Because I am not remaking that .-.

~Eren's P.O.V~

Kill...  Kill them all... I want to kill.. I threw punches and kicks to their bodies but it's not enough... Titans are dead under my feet but the numbers are not high enough.... Then something crosses my eyes. A female Titan with short, messy, (H/C) hair. She was around 14 Meters tall and... she somehow looks like (Y/N). The sun was shining down onto her figure, making her hair glows a beautiful hue. I didn't notice  that I was staring at her until the Titan turned over at me. She have pale (E/C) eyes that look lifeless. She surely does looks like (Y/N), but more lifeless and sad... Is this titan a shifter?

~Reversing time. About three hours ago~

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

Death everywhere... Blood spilled all over the place... all of my teammates are dead... Just to freaking save THE STUPID NOBLE FUCKERS!! I swear... If I was in the Scouting Regiment... They would be DEAD by now! My grip on the ODM blade tighten, tears were rolling down my cheeks like rivers. There lies, the dead body of Marco. Why is he dead? I don't know... I was yelling at the group of noble bitches, so I didn't know. Half of his body were bitten off... and his arm is almost crushed. 

"Yo... Freckles? I gotta tell ya something." I said, tears still flowing down from my eyes. "I... I mean... WE will miss you lots... You did your best..." I kneeled down next to Marco and closed his eyelids. "Goodnight... Or Afternoon, Ahah.." I chuckled quietly... Then looked at his dead face. ".....I'm sorry, for not being there to protect you... I'm sorry..." I slightly sob and takes in a quivering breathe. "Have fun in Heaven for me, will ya..?" I smiled then got up and zipped away using my ODM gear.

Screams can be heard everywhere. I mean, people are dying... And titans are eating people alive... It's gorey and scary. I turn my head and sees Mina getting her head bitten off by a ten meters Titan. My eyes widen and I rushed over to help her. "MINA!!!" I screamed and zipped over to her and slashed at the Titan's hand. Mina fell off and helped. "(Y-Y/N)!!!" Mina yelled my name as she tried to get up. "MINA RUN AWAY!! I will deal with this! I am second placed after all!!" I yelled at her and slashed the Titan's other hand. It's blood splattered onto my soldier uniform. 

"B-But (Y-Y/N)!!" Mina yelled, trying to get up straight. "JUST GO!! DON'T LOOK BACK!! IGNORE ME!! JUST RUN ALREADY YOU IDIOT!!!" I screamed and stabbed the bloodied blade into the Titan's left eye. It roared in pain and stumbled back. Mina's eyes widen a bit then zipped away using her ODM gear. I turned my head to where she was then turn back to the Titan that was getting up and walking to me. "Pathetic..." I zipped up into the air and flied to its nape and took the biggest slash, making a huge gap in the back of its neck.

The huge body fell down with a thud, bringing me down with it also. I somehow landed on my feet perfectly with no injuries, looking down at my blades, it was scratched up and broken. Maybe I sliced a bit too much... Whoops. I chuckled then zipped up onto a building. I dropped the broken blades and replace it with brand new ones. I then looked up at the pale blue sky, was it starting to rain? I think so... I kept staring at the pale sky, seeing clouds floats by so peacefully... like God is ignoring the pain that humans are dealing with. I raised my right hand up to the sky... and smiled.

As I was distracted by my little mind of fantasy, a Titan was heading my way. It looked at me and grinned like a maniac. Then it grabbed my arm and picked me up. I suddenly snapped out of my trance and tried to slice off its fingers, bad bad luck for me. The Titan was holding my right arm. It slowly hovers me above its gigantic mouth and open it. Then the next thing I knew..

I was falling into a dark abyss.