Chapter 3: Wall Rose, Opening Future

~Wall Rose, Year 850, five years after Colossal attack~
~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

After three years of training, We finally made it to the graduation! I am sooo hyped! Oh, the graduation is messed up this year, we have the Top 11 instead of Top 10 for some weird reason. I dunno why, The King just like to mess things up. Anyway! Mikasa got to first place, she's a beast... Eren got sixth place, Armin didn't got into the top 11, and I got second place. There were other kids that got into the top 11. Like Reiner, Bert-something... Annie, Thomas, Jean, Connie, Sasha, Krista, and Freckles Jesus. Heh, I dunno why everyone call Marco the Holy Freckles Jesus, maybe because he's too kind and sweet.

Anyway, we are in the mess hall, celebrating and chilling around after graduation. Jean trying to confess with Mika, Eren yelling at Reiner, Bertolt talking with Annie, Sasha and Connie stealing food, Armin reading books. And... Me sitting in the corner, looking out at the window. I'm not those kind of talkative people, I'm more of the quiet type. "Oi, (Y/N)!!!" Eren yelled, I looked over at him and tilted my head. "If you have to choose one of the boys here, who would you pick?!" Eren asked, somehow hyped, slamming his hands on the table that I was sitting at. "Uh..." I slightly turned red and looked away. "I um.... I-I would pick E-" I was interrupted by the sound of the doors getting slammed open. "OI YOU BRATS!!! GO CLEAN UP AND GET SOME REST! YOU WILL GET TO PICK THE REGIMENTS TOMORROW!" Shadis Keith somehow appeared and yelled, I let out a sigh in relief and rushed out of the mess hall.

While walking to my cabin, Ymir and Krista appeared and tackled me. "(Y/N)-Chan! Can you go over to our cabin for a sleepover tonight?? Girls only!" Krista said with her angelic smile, I swear she is one true man-magnet. "Yeah sure, I have nothing better to do anyway." I shrugged and nodded. "Great! C'mon brat! We are going!" Ymir picked me up and ran to the cabin that the girls share. Ymir kicked down the door, revealing the whole girl squad chatting and playing around. "Oh hi (Y/N)" Mikasa waved at me, motioning me to come to her. I sat down next to where she was sitting and stretches. Annie was glaring at Mikasa, they are two beasts in the 104th squad, I don't want any fights burst out between these two. "Calm yo asses down." I placed one hand on Annie's face and the other on Mikasa's face. "You don't want me to break yo arms, right?" I said coldly. They glared at each other then look away. "Good girls."

After a while of chatting and playing, braiding each other's hair. We decided to go to sleep since it was like... 1 am. I plopped down onto one of the futons and falls asleep the next second. I'm a lazy fast sleeper.
...
"Dad? Is that you?"
"(Y/N)! Yes it's me! Come here my child..."
"Dad? Is something wrong? Why are you shivering? What's that in your hand?"
"It's a long story, now give me your arm!"
"E-eh?!?! Dad what are you doing?!"
"(Y/N)!! Listen to me and give me your arm!! You have to have this!!"
"Dad!! Let go off me!!! Why are you acting this way?!?!"
"D-DAD!!! STOP IT!!!"
"(Y/N), You have to save humanity!!! You have to avenge mother!! YOU HAVE TO!!"
"AUGH!! NO!! STOP!! I DON'T WANT TO!!"
"YOU WILL HAVE TO UNCOVER THEIR SECRETS!!"
"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! WHATS THE MEANING OF THIS?!"
"You will find out soon enough..."
And then, everything turn black.