Chapter 7: Trost, Titans' Traitor

~Mikasa's P.O.V~ 

We landed on a tall building that was laying on a hill, Jean's group was all broken down, mumbling how all of their gas and blades are gone. I glanced around at them, all of them have the same word on their faces...

F E A R

Why the hell are they scared? Why are they not helping other dying groups? Why... Why did they ignore Eren's Death?! I formed my hand into a fist and clicked my tongue. Such a disgrace... such a pain... Such a... Pathetic world... 

I walked to the tip of the roof and stared out to the dark pale horrizon.... I stared at the blade that was in my left hand, thinking quietly... Then slowly, and quietly, I said something.

"You guys are all pathetic..." I said, turning to face my comrades. They all looked up at me, some have tears in their eyes, scared. 

"Pathetic, weak, only relies onto someone else for your own self." I said coldly. Then raises my blade up into the sky. 

"I am strong. Stronger than all of you... Stronger than all of you weaklings combined!!" I yelled, and pointed my blade towards the shocked and scared cadets. 

"I can kill all of the titans! By myself! Just you weakers watch! I will bring victory to Humanity!" I yelled again. Holding my blades down by my side.

"Just sit there! And nibble on your thumbs! Nibble until you are satisfied! Be the useless piece of meat that you are!!" I yelled then patted my ODM gear and zipped away. I knew that my gas was running out, but I didn't care. All I care now is to go out there and find (Y/N) and Eren. 

I killed two titans on my way. While I was zipping down the hall of the town, my gas suddenly run out, leaving me to free fall. I was lucky enough to land on a soft, small mattress on the ground. I grunted in pain, trying to get up. I stared at the sky from the ground, admiring its peaceful, floating clouds. It made me... smile, a bit.

I closed my eyes for a moment, relaxing my aching body. My ears was blocked out by my wandering mind. My breathing was slowing down... slowly. Then I opened my eyes and looked over to my right, a titan was walking towards me. It was not the female Titan that helped me earlier, it was just... a normal Titan. It reached for me, but I backflipped away... Something unexpected happened next.

~Time Skip, one hour later~

~Eren's P.O.V~

Kill titans.... Kill titans... How many titans did I killed...? They are countless... I looked down at the bunch of evaporating bodies on the ground then let out a loud roar, satisfied by my work. I start to look around for more titans, but most of them are kinda far away. I slowly turn around and notice a female titan walking casually. Her hair flows with the wind, glowing a beautiful hue, reflecting the sunlight. She looks over at me, my turquoise eyes met her (E/C) orbs....  she... Looks like (Y/N)... 

I unnoticedly walked towards her and stared at her. She stared back at me then... She punched my stomach, sending me flying back. Then she ran away... What the hell..?!