Special Chapter 1: New Student!!

A/N: Oooohoho! Sorry if you guys are expecting chapter 9, I decided to make a small little special chapter since he hit over 150 reads! :D I will post the next chapter later! Just have this small kawaii chapter for now! 

~Eren's P.O.V~ 

Walking down the halls of Rose High School, I see a huge group of students gathering around at the end of the hall, like they were circling something. I got curious and tried to tiptoes so I can see what was going on. Then I see Reiner next to me, I poked his arm slightly. He turned to me and tilted his head. "Yo Reiner, what's up with this group here?" I asked. "You don't know at all Eren?! Where have you been?? Under the rocks?! Did you really not know that (Y/N)-Senpai is here in our school?!" He asked, I just shook my head. "Who is this (Y/N) anyway?" I said, crossing my arms in front of my chest. 

"Eren... (Y/N) is the most popular girl on the internet! You totally don't know?!?!" Reiner said, he sound a bit uh... Angered? Then I hear an angelic voice coming from the center of the circle of boys. "A-aaah! G-guys I really need to pass by! I will see you all later!" Then a girl ran out of the circle. Her silky, beautiful, (Hair/length), (h/c) hair flows as she run. She clumsily trip on her own foot and fell into me. I stumbled back a bit, then look down at the (e/c) eyed girl. She suddenly jump back, looking down shyly. "W-Waah! I'm so sorry! P-please excuse me!" She said while bowing, before running away. I stared at the direction that she went and blinked. Man, my heart was skipping beats and running in a marathon that moment.

"Eren!! You just freaking got a sudden hug from (Y/N) herself!!" Connie appeared out of nowhere and yelled. I jumped, snapping out of my trance and looked over at Connie. Jean was next to the bold-cut boy, pouting and mumbling something that sounded like "that suppose to be my spot". And Armin was standing next to me with stars in his eyes. "You are freaking lucky, Hot head!!" Reiner said, almost yelled. I just laugh awkwardly and scratched the back of my head. "Yo Eren! How did that felt like?!" Eld and Gunther suddenly appeared behind me, making me jump. "E-Eh?! What do you mean, Eld?!" I asked. "Her freaking chest was pressing against you! Tell me how it felt!!" Gunther yelled, his face was red, asking that question. "G-Gunther!! Don't be a pervert about it! She just tripped!" I yelled. "Boi! Don't give me that!! Tell me how it felt like!!" Gunther yelled back. Then something whacked our heads, "Oi you brats! Go back to your classes before I kick your asses!" A certain midget yelled, he clicked his tongue after then walk away. 

"Hmph! Alright alright, you better tell me what it feels like later, Eren!!" Gunther and Eld yelled then ran away to their classes. Then the boy gang that was around me start to leave, I waved at them all then run to my class. Entering the class, I notice that I was almost late and sighed, taking my seat next to Mikasa and Armin. "Heya Mika, where were you this morning?" I asked the raven haired girl, "I was helping out a friend... She's new here, and she was kinda... crowded by fans." Mikasa answered, I nodded after. 

"EVERYONE!!!" Ms. Hanji suddenly breaches the doors by kicking it down. The door went flying to the side of the class. "GUESS WHAT?!" She yelled. "Do we have a new experiment, miss Hanji?" Armin asked, tilting his head a bit. "Ahah! Nice try Arlert! But wrooong! We have... A NEW STUDENT~!" Miss Hanji yelled, then turn over to the door and yell 'come in'. A hint of (H/C) peaked into the room, her bangs slightly covering her eyes. Then the (E/C) eyed girl from earlier enter the room, smiling shyly. "H-hi everyone! My name is (Y/N) (L/N) a-and I hope we can be friends and help each other out!" She ended her introduction and smiled brightly. All of the boys were wowing, most of them have hearts for eyes. "Aaaand... (Y/N)! You will have the seat next to Mikasa over there!! Mikasa, raise your hand my dear!" Miss Hanji said in excitement, I mean... In her usual tone of voice. Mikasa raised her hand and the (H/C) haired girl walked over to her.

"Hey (N/N)." Mikasa said, pointing her thumb to the seat next to her, (Y/N) smiled and sat down on the seat. "Hi Mika!" She said cheerfully, smiling. Mikasa stared at (Y/N) for a moment then hug her tightly, glaring daggers at the boys in the class. "Don't stare at my cinnamon roll, you annoying boys!" The raven haired girl yelled while giving (Y/N) a bone crushing hug, the small (E/C) eyed girl just squeaked in return. "M-Mika! Can't breathe!!" "Whoops, sorry (N/N)." I chuckled at the girls. "Oh, I forgot! What's you guys' names?" She asked, looking at me and Armin, Armin was slowly turning into a cherry while I just smiled. "The name is Eren, Eren Jaeger, and that cononut blondy is Armin Arlert." "Nice to meet you too! I'm (Y/N) (L/N)!" She then give us a heart warming smile, making my heart go crazy. Dang what is wrong with me?!