Chapter 11: Wall Rose, Survey Corps

~Eren's P.O.V~

We were on horses, heading to the HQ. I was still thinking of how the Corporal made (Y/N) smiled and giggled. Thinking of that scene made me want to turn into a titan and step onto the midget's body thousands of times. I let out a quiet sigh and looked around, "Oi you Titan brat, if you are trying to find your girlfriend, she's not in the Survey Corps yet, so don't waste time trying to find her." Oluo said, having his face right next to mine. I looked over at him and jumped slightly, man this guy really have to stop acting like the midget. 

~Time Skip To The Next Week~

Today is the day that my cadets friends coming to the HQ!! I'm so hyped!! I wanna see everyone again! 

'Especially (Y/N)'

I blushed slightly as my mind think about (Y/N). I have to admit, I have a small crush on her, I mean, every boy loved her, even the shy Marco and Bertolt tried to flirt with her. 

It was half an hour after the lecture thing for the new people. I was standing by the horses, petting my horse's mane. It let out a low neigh and push my head using its head. I chuckled before hearing someone yelling-

"EREEEEEN!!!!" That's the usual Mikasa. I turned over and see the whole 104th Top Ten running toward me. Wait a minute- Jean is here too?! 

"J-Jean?!?! Didn't you said you wanted to enter the Military Police?!" "S-Shut up! I enter wherever I want!" "What about Marco?! Where is he??" I asked. There was an intense silent before Jean answered the question. "Marco's dead. He was eaten." My eyes widen, Marco's dead? How? My eyes twitches around, then I noticed that (Y/N) was not there. 

"Oh uhm, Armin? Where is (Y/N)? She came here with you guys right?" "O-oh! Corporal Levi wanted to talk to her in his office so... He leaded her to his study." Armin said, pointing to the HQ. My eyes twitched slightly, that midget is trying to hit on (Y/N) again... I thanked Armin then start running into the HQ. My insides was getting furious, I would never allow anyone... I mean, beside Mikasa, touch (Y/N)... 

A few minutes later, I was in front of Levi's study, No noises or sound was heard from inside of the study. Then I heard (Y/N)'s voice beam up from the room...

"Thank you Corporal!!!" That's all I heard. Footsteps were running towards the door so I had to run away. What was that they were talking about?