Chapter 8: Trost, Disappearances

A/N: AAAAAH!!! WE PASSED 100 READS ALREADY?! B-BUT IT WAS JUST AROUND 90 LAST NIGHT!! OMG!! THANKS YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH~ ;w; ILY!!

~Eren's P.O.V~
The Titan ran away.. What the hell?? Why did it ran away?? I got up and look around for it, but no hope. Dang, that Titan sure is a runner. It disappeared in like, ten seconds. I let out a small huff and then fall over onto my knees... Maybe I used too much stamina on beating up the titans... Then my legs start to evaporate, Oh boy... Let's see what the other will think of me popping out from a dead Titan body.... I slowly close my eyes and somehow fall unconscious. Maybe because of the burning heat from this body.

~Mikasa's P.O.V~
The abnormal Titan fell down and started evaporating, how many titans did it killed? Around 20? 21? I lost count at 13. I pulled my scarf up a bit so it would cover my mouth and nose, letting out a small sigh. "Hey, Armin, where do you think Eren is?" I asked the blonde coconut boy, he just stared at the dead Titan. I poked his head gently, then he snapped out of his trance and pointed at the Titan's nape. A boy was there. Not any boy, it was Eren. Eren was sticking out of a Titan's nape. My eyes widen and I'm pretty sure they looked like two huge gap on my face. My hands started to shake and tears were threatening to breach out from my eyes. "Oi, what are you guys looking at?" Jean asked, walking up to us. I said nothing and zipped down to where Eren is. He looked unconscious, like he passed out in the body. I trembled for a moment then hugged his body tightly. And cried. Loudly.

Oh boy, we will have a huge explanation for the upperclassmen later today.

~Mini time skip, after the whole argument thing where Eren Gang almost died from the canon thingy~

~Eren's P.O.V~
We were saved by the Stationary commander, Pixis. I was so glad that he did... But then, why did the upperclassmen tried to kill me, Armin, and Mikasa? How did they brought me here? I thought we were out in Trost? What happened? My memories felt like they were wiped out of my head, now I remember nothing at all... I looked around, scared of what will happen next, I mean, a random cadet could jump out of nowhere and slice my head off. "Um... Commander Pixis?" I said, a bit quietly. "Where are we heading?" I asked the bold man. He turned over at me, "To the Court, of course." He said, then walked over to a carriage. He motioned me to enter it, so I did. I hopped onto the carriage and hoped for the best.

I took a seat and looked out to the small window that was on the Carriage's door. I stared at the Red-ish pink sky, this reminded me of Armin, his mind is as large as the sky, not to mention that he talk about the sky and how cool it is to see it out side of the walls. I smiled slightly, Looking at the sky again. The clouds reminded me of Mikasa, she's always calm and quiet, but she can always bring a storm like the rain clouds can... Then the sun, the brightest feature in the sky, it reminds me of... This girl... she was always bright, beautiful, smart, athletic... Even though she is the quiet one.  Who is she? Her name is-

"Oi, beat!!" A deep voice yelled. I looked over to the door and see a midget with raven hair. He look like Mikasa, but in a male form... and way way shorter. "Hurry up and get over here before I knock your Titan ass out!" He yelled. I flinched at his threat and hopped out of the carriage. But after my feet meet the ground, I fall over and passed out. What the hell is wrong with me today??