Chapter 10: Wall Rose, Weird Feelings

~Eren's P.O.V~ 

I flickered my eyes open, seeing cold steel bars in front of me. And behind those bars stand a blonde man with... Thick eyebrows. And a midget that looks like Mikasa's Male version. Why are they here? Why am I here? When did I even get into here..? Why can't I remember anything...??

"Oi, brat." The Midget said, looking at me, Now I finally noticed. That midget is Levi, Corporal of the Survey Corps. "I know what you are thinking, you are in the dungeon under Wall Sina's Court." Corporal Levi said. "W-Why am I here?" "You were found in a Titan's nape." The blonde one said, that is Erwin Smith, Commander of the Survey Corps. Then memories get slapped into my head, my eyes widen and I shot up from where I was sitting. "Where is Mikasa, Armin, and (Y/N)?!" I yelled, "They are at their training camp, no need for worries." Commander Erwin said.

~Time skip to after the court event~ 

"Uhm... Corporal Levi?" "What do you want, brat?" "Can I... Go visit the training camp for a bit?" I asked the Corporal, he just nodded after. "But I am going with you, don't want a Titan boy running around now." The corporal said, getting up from the couch. I nodded then get up after him. Then we start walking out of the courthouse, and out to a carriage that was standing at the front of the courthouse. Oh boy... How can I explain this to my friends now?

~Another mini time skip, Author-Chan is lazy today~

"Eren!!!" Mikasa yelled, running out from the camp, followed by Armin and (Y/N). "Hey Mika-" "He didn't hurt you did he?! Oh I am so going to murder him!!!" Mikasa yelled again, glaring daggers at Levi, just to earn a 'Tch' from him. "Mikasa, calm down!" I said, trying to calm down the raven haired girl. "M-Mika, chill! Eren is ok, see??" (Y/N) said, pulling Mikasa off me. I let out a sigh of relief before hearing a quiet chuckle. Turning over, I see the Corporal grinning slightly, looking at something. I looked over to where he was looking, then notice it was (Y/N). I mean, (Y/N) always have guys all over him, but... Why do I feel angry at the Corporal? 

"Oi, you there, the one with (H/C) hair." Levi said, (Y/N) looked over at him and tilted her head to the side cutely... "Come here, I need a talk with you." (Y/N) just nodded after and walk towards the midget. My heart felt like it was getting stabbed ten times a second... I wanted to punch that midget in the face and shave off all of his hair... What is this feeling?! Why am I being like this?! I looked over to the two, seeing a smiling Levi and a chuckling (Y/N).

A/N: Hi everyone!!! Sorry this one is short! I was running out of ideas ;-; Anyway! I wanna announce that... WHOO WE GOT TO RANK 23 ON THE TAG erenxreader :0 THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! I JUST- JUST GIVE MEH A MOMENT TO PROCESS ALL OF THIS!!!