Chapter 13: Wall Maria, The Mission To Explore

A/N: GASP- We reacted 300 reads?!?! Whaaaat?! :0 OMG THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!! I didn't even expect it to have much reads! Welp! Here is the next chapter for you all!! Warning, gore-scenes are about to happen...

And you guys won't mind if I add myself into the chap a bit right???

~Eren's P.O.V~

Yesterday was weird.... Bertolt gave (Y/N) something that looked like a love letter and ran away, is he trying to confess to her?? This have been on my mind since yesterday already, and it's really bugging me out. I mean, I wouldn't want (Y/N) in the arms of someone who is weaker than her.... Not like she is stronger than me or anything.

"Oi, Brat!" I heard a deep voice yelled before getting my forehead smacked by someone's hand. That smack was needed though, I was kinda stuck in a trance because of thinking what happened. "Jeez, Levi, you really need to calm down and stop smacking people's heads." An angelic voice was heard from behind Corporal Levi, I tilted my head slightly, seeing no one else than the angel of the whole Survey Corps.

(Y/N).

She was sitting on (Horse/Name), petting (Her/His) (Mane/Color) mane gently. Is it weird to be jealous to a horse? Apparently, I am being jealous to a freaking horse... If God let me, I would love to have (Y/N) petting my head... and sitting on my back... Wait what?

"Uhm... Eren, why are you staring at (H/N)?" (Y/N) asked with a confused face, it was adorable... "N-Nothing!!" I squeaked, sinking into my jacket because of embarrassment. That squeak might have sound weird because the whole Levi Squad started laughing after. "Eren, are you trying to be cute on the day of the expedition??" I heard Petra said, being cute? What??? I peeked out and see (Y/N) giggling with a slight tint of pink on her cheeks... Maybe it was just me.

As the squad start to stop laughing, Captain Hanji suddenly pop up out of nowhere, yelling like a dying duck. "EVERYONE!! GET ONTO YOUR HORSES AND BE READY FOR THE EXPEDITION BECAUSE WE ARE GOING OUT IN FIVE MINUTES!!!" Jeez, she is loud. Just as I was about to jump onto my horse, Hanji Zoe run up to me and activated her deadly voice.

"Eren, I want you to protect (Y/N) and DON'T let a Titan lay a finger on her. You hear me?"

"Y-Yes Captain Hanji!!" I squealed, Don't mess with her, she's crazy. Then she runs away like she was chased by ghosts.

~About five minutes later... The start of the Expedition~

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

Because of the incoming rain... The map and team list was messed up. I was suppose to be with team Levi but now I'm with Juli, Juli Deathwave, the one girl that had two hair colors and the most cheerful girl in the world. She was suppose to be in the Top 11 but that one time, she failed a test and got pushed down and out of the Top 11, poor her. Luckily, She was real strong, she even beat Reiner on One-On-One combat.

Anyway, we teamed up and we had to go with the left-wing people, which is people who are positioned on the left side of the map. Left wing is mostly protecting and shielding the center from titans, to say, it's the most dangerous part. Hanji was getting all kind of panics when Erwin changed the positions, Even Mikasa freaked out. But let's skip all that.

Juli was on her pale-ish dark pink horse, I don't know what kind of horse is pink but meh, she was holding a copy of the map and the positioning, just in case we got lost. I was petting (H/N), getting ready to go out to the Titans Field, which is Wall Maria but let just call it Titans Field for now. "Hey, Juli, you think we got this?" I asked the pink-and-blue haired girl, she turned over to me and smiled brightly. "I bet you can do it, (Y/N)! I bet you WE can do it! We have the omega (Y/N) on our side afterwards!" She said in her usually cheerful voice, this girl I swear... Can make anyone smile.

"Thanks Juli, I'm now sure we can do this, They are only Titans!! We can kill them in ease!!" I yelled, punching the air, Earning a laugh from Juli and a neigh from her horse. I took in a deep breathe and look up to the sky, I got this... We got this... All of us got this!! I feel a huge wave of determination suddenly hit me hard as the gates open up. As the gate fully open up, Commander Erwin yelled the signal to start rushing out of the gate, all of the cadets and captains raised their fists and yelled in pure strength, they are determined... Determined to do their mission... The Mission to Explore!

After five minutes of riding out horses to an open field, A green smoke was shot up into the sky, it's a signal to spread out to groups. I looked over to Juli and grinned, She noticed and nodded, we sped up our horses and started rushing to our position. "Hey Juli," I called the girl, "If I dies, promise me you will tell Eren, Mikasa, and Armin that I loved them... Like a family." I smiled, the girl looked shock, but smiled back, her smile look hurt and sad, but it wasn't that visible, the smile was still covered in happiness and kindness. "I will tell them that, (Y/N)! But If I dies... Take care of Talia for me, and smile more, Ok??" She said, that request made me smiled for some weird reason. "I promise you I would, Juli."

But that promise I made for her, it was broken the moment it was created.... You know why? Well, An abnormal Titan was running towards us, somehow, it targeted me. I was scared, really, it was huge! It's face was creepy too!! My face turned pale as I tried to make (H/N) run faster. "(Y/N)!!! TURN LEFT!!!" I heard Juli yelled, since she was the second best at math and other science stuff, I followed her lead. I turned left, and (H/N) ran at (His/Her) fastest speed. I was scared. I didn't know what to do... But half of my body wanted to stop and look for Juli and help her. That part however... Was slowly getting smaller. But then a faint but loud scream made the part disappeared.

"RUN AND NEVER LOOK BACK!! RUN LIKE IT DEPENDS ON YOUR LIFE!!"

It was Juli's voice, but however, It wasn't the cheerful tone that I was used to... It was hurt, and dying, and bloodthirsty. My worry-ness took over and I turned around to look at Juli... She was... Bloody... Her head was bleeding, her right arm looked broken, and her hair was messy. She had a death grip on the Soldiers blade, blood was covering it. Did she took out the Titan all alone?? But... If it was only one Titan, her arm and head wouldn't be that much damaged. I turned my head slightly to the left, and saw... Three... Three dead Titan bodies. How did she even...?!

"Hey... (Y/N)... Run now, There is still one more running around here, I need to distract it." Juli said weakly, her left arm was slightly shaking, she was bleeding... Too much. "B-But... Juli... Y-You're.." "Shut up and listen to me!! Run and report to Levi or someone!!" She yelled, a painful and dark aura was spreading out from her tall body. That aura made me feel weak and made me feel scared... So I ran away, leaving the injured Juli there... I have never felt so sinful like this time...

A battlecry echoed through the empty field, but then. It was silenced. No sound was heard beside my horse running. This silence, was deadly. Why is it this silent? Where is Juli...? I wanted to turn around and go find where the cheerful girl was... But I was too scared to even do it, I was too scared of death... I don't want to go there all alone...

I don't want to go there and find Juli's dead body...

But my body disagreed with me and made me go where I didn't want to go. My hands moved on their own, They leaded (H/N) to the opposite direction and made (Her/Him) ran to where Juli was. I don't want this... I don't like this! But it was hopeless, you can't rewrite fate or history. It took me a minute to arrive to where Juli was... And... This... Is what I saw.

Juli, laying there, on her back, with her right arm and leg bitten off.

My eyes widen, tears were threatening to run wild, but I somehow can't cry... I stared at her, then earn a weak smile from her. Even though, she is near death, she still wear that childish and happy smile of hers... She opened her eyes and looked up at me, with that smile. The smile that broken me into tears... The smile that made me feel so much guilt and pain. The smile that made me realized... I have left a comrade to die.

"Heh... Heh... I told you not to come back, (Y/N)..." She said... closing her eyes slowly, a tear ran down on her pale cheek.

"Atleast... I still tried, right..?" She smiled at me, peacefully. Then she start to fade away from life...

"...(Y/N)... Keep... The Promise....
Keep living... and Keep on smiling..."

And that, was her last words.