Chapter 4: Trost, Fallen Gate

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

It was the day after the graduation, we were taking roles to clean up the top of Trost's wall. It was an ok job, not too hard or too easy. I had to help Eren's group, which have Connie, Mina, Thomas, Eren, Sasha, and... someone else that I forgot their name. "So! Where are you guys planing to join?" I asked while carrying a bucket of tools that are needed. "Scouting Regiment!!" Eren yelled, full or energy like always. "S-Scouting Regiment also.." Connie mumbled, cleaning one of the canons that was on the wall. "Eh?! Didn't you just planned to join the Military Police yesterday, Connie??" Mina asked, somehow suprised by Connie's decision. "I'm joking the Scout too!" Thomas said while hopping out from behind Eren. "Whoa whoa whoa!! But you guys are in the top 11! Don't you want to join the MP??" I asked the two boys. "O-Oi! This is my decision! I wanna join, I'm gonna join!" The bold-cut boy said, looking away from us and pout. I just giggled.

"What about you, (Y/N)? Where are you planing to join?" Eren asked, looking at me. "I think you already know the answer." I said while shrugging. "The scouts too?" The raven-pigtails girl asked. "Bingo dingo! We got a wiiiiner!!" I said, like I was a lottery cashier or something. The group started laughing at my weird sense of humor and my ridiculous personalities. "H-Hey Guys?" Sasha suddenly pops up from the side of the wall. We all looked over at her, I also looked over at her with a slightly tilted head. "I uhm... I-I got some meat from the upper class!" She said while holding out a huge piece of meat, it was as big as her face. "S-Sasha!!! That's considered stealing!! You want all of us in jail or something?!" Thomas yelled while all of us looked at her in shock. "No worries!! We just have to slice it up into pieces.... Put it in bread... A-And Uuuuuu!!!!" She starts blushing and laughing like a maniac. This girl reminds me of Hanji Zoe a lot... They are both crazy in some way.

"Whoa! Calm down there Sasha! We need to bring that back! Or we will have our asses kicked by Shadis!!" I slightly yelled, Sasha just ignored it and put in into the materials box that was laying near by. "Don't worry about it! After we regained Wall Maria, there will be more animals and more food! So we don't need to worry" She smiled brightly and got up. "I-I want a piece of that later!" Connie yelled. "Yeah!! Me too!" Then continued by Mina. "Save some for me too ya dummies!" Thomas yelled. "Oi! Count me in!" I yelled and chuckled at our childish actions. Eren just stood there and laughed. 

"Now we better get back to work before the captains appeared and feed us all to the titans!" Eren patted our shoulders and said. "Alright mister Anger issues!" I said while hopping to the side of the wall to clean it. My hook from the ODM gear hitter the wall and stayed there so I won't free fall and die off. I started polishing the wall and hum a quiet tune that Eomma would always sing for me before I go to sleep. 

It started out as a feeling...

Which then grew into a hope...

Which then grew into a quiet thought

Which then grew into a quiet word....

I continued to hum quietly, until I was interrupted by a huge explosion. The impact almost sent me flying like a rag doll but luckily, I didn't fly off. "What the hell?!" I yelled and zipped up to the wall. The canons where all broken and the gate have a huge gap in it. "Oh hell no... I am NOT letting that Hell happen again!!!" I zips down to the gap and pulled out my blades. A Titan was peaking in, entering the once-human territory. "SASHA!! GO WARN THE UPPER CLASS ABOUT THIS!! MINA! GO HELP THE CITIZENS RUN AWAY!!" I yelled at them, they looked shock but they followed my directions. I zipped to the Titan and sliced off its hand for attention. "Oi Oi, Over here ya dumbass Shit!!" I yelled and zipped over to a nearby building. The titan followed me and tried to grab me with its disgusting hand. I sliced its hand into oieces and zips over to its nape. "Tch." I clicked my tongue before slicing a clean and deep piece of its nape off. 

The Titan starts to fall as I zip away up onto the wall. There stand Eren with an upset face. "OI Eren!!" I yelled, he quickly looked up at me then looked back down. "I'm sorry... I let the Titan escape." "What are you saying?! At least you didn't stand still like a useless junk like me!" I said, I mean, I did something but I didnt attacked the Colossal like Eren did, so my work was nothing comparing to his. "We need to go warn the others before it's too late!" I said before zipping down to the ground. Eren nodded and followed behind. Little did you know, Titans were starting to enter from the gap.