Chapter 9: Wall Rose, Amnesia

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~ 

I woke up in pure darkness, the void was calling my name. I tried to figure out where I was, but nothing came in mind. Reaching out to the endless of nothing, I felt a force pushing my hand back. Am I trapped? I don't think I remember being trapped... My memories were blurry, nothing was in shape. I tried to call out for someone, anyone, but no sound came out of my mouth. I even tried to cry out for help, but nothing worked. I was scared, scared of being stuck in an empty void, being alone... With no one around.

While I was suffering in the Black void all alone, someone's voice echoed through the emptiness. I looked around, the voice echoed again. And again. And again. It was calling me. It was calling my name. But, who called me? Who is trying to pull me out of this empty hell? Their voice is nothing but a blurry echo, I can't identify them. Then the voice get clearer and clearer... The void get lighter and lighter. Until there was a portal of bright light. Then the void fades away, and the voice called me again. I felt something was pulling my eyelids, like it was asking me to open my eyes. And I did, what did I see? A two tone haired boy, shaking me harshly, like he was trying to awake a dead body.

"(Y/N)!! You up yet?!" The boy yelled. I stared at him for a while then nodded. "Jeez... You gave all of us a heart attack, woman!! Why were you laying on the ground and out cold?!" He yelled again, I can't help but notice his horse-like features. "I... don't know... What happened?" I asked, my voice was all cracky and quivering. "Oi oi! Did you got like, a hit in the head or something?! You don't sound like the top second (Y/N) that I know!" A bold boy appeared from behind the horse-faced guy. I stared at him, for like, a minute or something, "Who are you guys?" I asked. Then their eyes widen, like they just saw someone getting murdered by a killer.

"Oi (Y/N)!! S-Stop messing around! You know who we are!" The bold boy yelled, his eyes twitching. "What... But... I don't know any of you... I suppose to be in... Shinganshina..?" I said, confusion was kicking in, I was very, very confused. "(Y/N)!! S-Shinganshina fell 5 years ago already!!" The horse-faced guy yelled. Then it sudden kick in, like a Tsunami. My memories were flooding my brain, and I was frozen. "Connie..? Jean..?" I said quietly, looking at the boys. "FINALLY!! I THOUGHT WE LOST ANOTHER CHILD!!" Connie yelled dramatically, wiping his eyes like he cried. "Teh! You dramatic bold!" I got up and smacked the back of the bold-cut boy's head. Then I look over to Jean, "Jean, where are we right now..?" "Wall Rose, someone brought your body to the Camps." Jean said, "Everyone is worrying sick about you." Then I noticed, we were in the Infirmary. I mentally slapped myself and sigh. 

"Well, where is everyone-" Then someone breaches the door like how the Armoured Titan did to the wall. "(Y/N)!!!!!" I heard a familiar voice yelled. Then unexpectedly, a brown haired woman with googles hopped onto me and crushed me with a hug. "OMG MY BABY GIRL HAD GROWN UP SO FAST!!!" The woman yelled and hugged me even tighter. I yelped and struggle for air. "H-Hanji-San!! C-Can't!! B-Breathe!!" "Oh whoops." Then her woman let go off me. I gasp tons of times for air after.

Then, the whole freaking 104th crew ran into the infirmary and almost killed me with hugs. 

Especially Mikasa, she almost crushed my bones with her mom-like hugs.