#1: Kim Seokjin

A/N: For the first imagines of each of the members, you are going to be best friends with them.  All of the imagines won't be of you being best friends with the members and I would also like to say not all of the imagines will be this long. + This is my very first imagine I wrote so it's rlly cringey and bad sksksksk sorry!

Summary: You and Jin have been best friends for a really long time, and one day he asks you if you want to hang out with one another and have a picnic with him

Summary: You and Jin have been best friends for a really long time, and one day he asks you if you want to hang out with one another and have a picnic with him. Both of you decide to go grocery shopping, cook, and then have a picnic. But once you guys are finished something you never expected to happen, happens.

~~~

You sat down on the sofa staring at the television turning it on to watch one of your all-time favorite shows, Produce 101.

"Yes!!" Your face lit up with excitement as it started to play. You immediately ran to the kitchen to grab some snacks before hurriedly running back to the sofa.

Just as the show was about to start you threw a pretzel in your mouth before getting hyped over it.

You heard your phone vibrate just as you were about to get comfortable. "Huh?" You questioned yourself. Why would anyone be messaging me at this time and who on earth is disturbing me from watching my favorite show?

It was only 9 a.m. but you decided to take a look at who had messaged you, peering at your phone screen the name "Jin" had popped up.

You shrugged realizing it was only your best friend who had messaged you but slightly agitated by the fact that he distracted you from watching your show.

Although you weren't surprised, he was always messaging you at random times and those random times would mostly be him getting you off course from watching your show.

"Do you wanna hang out today?" The message appeared below his name as you shoved another pretzel in your mouth before replying.

You: YAH! You distracted me from my fav show. :(

Jin: How was I suppose to know?!

You: Idk, but you're a meanie.

Jin: I'm not talking to you anymore. This is what I get for asking my best friend if she wants to hang out with me. :'((

You: Calm down, I'm kidding. I'd love to hang out with you~!

Jin: I swear if you had rejected my offer... Wait never mind. How could you pass up an opportunity to hang out with me when I'm worldwide handsome?

You rolled your eyes at his response, he was always like that. Deciding to leave him on read you went back to focus on watching your show.

Jin: What did I tell you about leaving me on read?!