#23: Jung Hoseok

A/N: I'm going to start doing my authors note at the end of each imagine now instead of up here. (:

Summary: You were a dance choreographer at a dance studio while Hoseok was a famous idol

Summary: You were a dance choreographer at a dance studio while Hoseok was a famous idol. The two of you used to be childhood friends until you had to separate for having different dreams. Hoseok became a trainee and you fell in love with dancing. Now that the both of you have grown and lost contact with each other, what happens when all of a sudden Hoseok appears at your dance studio after all these years?

~~~

"Alright, let's do it one more time and wrap it up," you said aloud as everyone in the room nodded.

You played the music, dancing to the beat as everyone else in the room followed in your footsteps. You could hear the pounding of everyone's feet against the floor and the heavy breaths that followed as you watched your own reflection on the huge mirror.

Being a dance choreographer was always your dream. Your passion to dance only grew stronger by the minute and it had all started because of your childhood best friend.

You didn't know where he was or what he was doing anymore but all you knew was the amazing memories you spent with him and the last thing before he left he had told you to follow your dreams just like him.

You took his words to heart and now you had become one of the most well-known choreographers and on some occasions, you had the opportunity to create choreographies for rookie kpop groups.

You absolutely enjoyed your job, the thrill of dancing and creating new choreographies was something you had always wanted to do and now that you could, you couldn't have felt happier.

As the music faded away everyone danced to the last beat before stopping. You turned around, a huge grin plastered on your face as you high fived the people around you, praising them for doing such a good job and to keep it up.

Finally, everyone had left as you closed the door to your dance studio, waving goodbye to the last person before you grabbed your stuff.

You grabbed a towel quickly wiping the sweat on your forehead and gulping down some water before packing all your stuff into a bag. It had been a normal day for you, spending the day teaching others how to dance but that was until you met someone you hadn't seen in years.

You slung your bag onto your shoulder, turning off the lights, a hand on the doorknob before you looked back one last time before walking out and closing it.

As you stepped outside the cool breeze felt extremely relieving. You were exhausted from the whole day and your stomach grumbled letting you know you were starving.

You stopped by a convenience store, picking up some food before wandering to the desserts section and grabbing your favorite ice cream you always bought after you finished practice.