#2: Kim Namjoon

A/N: This imagine is extremely cringey!! But I hope you guys enjoyed it anyway hahaha. I was rereading it and I cringed so many times while reading it, idk who let me publish my own book. 

Summary: You and your best friend, Kim Namjoon decide to book a plane ticket to go to Italy, Rome when all of a sudden Namjoon loses his passport and now the both of you can't get off the flight

Summary: You and your best friend, Kim Namjoon decide to book a plane ticket to go to Italy, Rome when all of a sudden Namjoon loses his passport and now the both of you can't get off the flight. But after he finds it, you guys spend a day with each other and you get a weird feeling that you've never experienced before.

~~~

It was a cold and hazy morning in Korea, you sighed getting out of your bed and looking out the window.

You didn't have much of a view from your apartment, but you could see the street lights and a bunch of trees crowding the whole entire view.

There were cars parked along the sidewalk and a few people were walking to wherever they were going.

Not knowing what to do today you decided to just go for a walk, you quickly got ready and grabbed your jacket, heading out the door.

You shivered as the cold air hit your face, and immediately put your hands in your pockets. Maybe I should go get some coffee, you thought to yourself.

Each step you took along the sidewalk made you feel even colder. Did I not dress up warm enough? You breathed out puffs of air that looked like smoke and rushed to the coffee place that was finally built.

You always wanted to try coffee from Starbucks and now that they built a Starbucks near your apartment you were excited to go try it out. Surprising right? How you've never tried coffee from Starbucks before.

You were normally the type that didn't mind where they got their coffee from, so when you saw a coffee shop that wasn't Starbucks and was somewhat close to your apartment you decided that it was your permanent place to get coffee.

Shivering through the harsh wind you took swift steps, eyes still focused on the small Starbucks building.

It was always normally cold when it was wintertime in Korea. You were a little surprised to see that there wasn't snow falling yet.

You heaved a sigh as the small building became bigger and bigger the more you tried to walk faster. You couldn't take a car as you didn't know how to drive, and you had always preferred walking instead.

You quickly crossed the street, and immediately walked to the door, opening it to feel a rush of warmth coming towards you.

You shivered from the cold air as the warmth was finally settling on you, and you inhaled the fresh scent of coffee beans.

You absolutely loved the smell of coffee even though the taste was bitter to your tongue.

As you were in line to order a cup of coffee your phone vibrated in your pocket. "Huh?" You muttered to yourself wondering who had texted you.