#17: When BTS see you cry

A/N: I literally haven't updated in ages sjdfjdsjf. I'm really bad at updating as you can tell and I never really have the time to write anymore. :(( With my semester almost ending I have a bunch of hw and exams so I won't be able to update much. Although hopefully, I can find time to write some short imagines. I'm still going to try to update I just won't be able to write really long imagines which I'm rlly sad about.

Summary: An imagine with each member when they see you crying.

~~~

Kim Namjoon When he saw you crying it would break his heart in two. You were his love and he hated to see you in a state of sadness. You were huddled on the couch, your arms resting on your knees so you could bury your head in your arms. Namjoon would quickly sit down with you and place a hand on your back rubbing it in circles as you would lean onto him. "Hey, everything's going to be alright," he whispered as your sobs were starting to slow down. He wouldn't pressure you into telling him what's wrong and would wait for you to talk about what was making you cry when you were ready to. After your sobs had quieted down and you had stopped he would turn your face to look at him and smile sadly, tucking strands of your hair behind your ear.

"Let's go wash up love, so we can go out and have dinner together, I hate seeing you cry."

Kim Seokjin ― He would most likely be sitting with you watching tv or humming when he heard you quiet sobs that echoed in the house. He would be shocked at first but would quickly grab you a box of tissues and rub your arm soothingly. "Darling what's wrong? Are you okay?" He would ask you worriedly and when you didn't respond he would just go back to having you rest your head on his shoulder and drying your tears with the tissues. He would wait patiently for you to stop crying, placing kisses on the top of your head to calm you down.

"I'm here for you darling you can tell me anything."

Min Yoongi Yoongi would be working on producing music or writing lyrics and would stop when he heard you sobbing. His first reaction would be confusion and shock as you were a strong person but hearing your soft sobs would shatter his heart. He wasn't the type of person who would express his feelings very often and would be more reserved but seeing you cry broke him. You would feel extremely guilty for disturbing him while he's working but he didn't care. He would pick you up and carry you to the shared bedroom the both of you had. You had stopped crying at this point, feeling worn out and tired Yoongi would crawl into bed next to you and the night would end with cuddles and talking about both you and Yoongi's problems.

"Jagiya, always know you can tell me anything no matter what."

Jung Hoseok ― It would immediately destroy Hoseok's heart when he found out his sunshine was crying. He had just finished recording with the members and going back home happy to see you. But when he had come home to you huddled on the couch crying, he would drop all his belongings and immediately run towards you. He would engulf you in a tight embrace as it broke him on the inside hearing your soft cries. Hoseok wanted nothing more than for you to stop crying because even it was a normal thing to cry it hurt him to see you in this state. You would cry onto his shoulder as you hugged him back tightly. He would hug you even tighter if that was possible, heartbroken as to why you were crying. After you finally stopped he would wipe away the remaining tears and would start to place kisses all over your face.

"Now, why is my sunshine looking so down right now?"

Park Jimin ― Jimin would most likely be on his phone until he heard your sobs. When he turned to look at you with red puffy eyes and tears streaming down your face it would crush him on the inside. Quickly, he would come over and wrap his arms around your waist as you buried your face into his chest, crying on his shirt. You would tightly grip onto the hem of his shirt while trying to stop yourself from crying as you didn't want to ruin his t-shirt. He wouldn't mind as he stroked your hair, planting kisses on the top of your head once in a while. When your grip on his shirt started to weaken he could sense that you were feeling tired. He would wipe away the remaining tears on your face with his thumbs and have you rest your head onto his shoulder. He would clasp your hands together with his as he rested his head on yours.

"I love you jagi, I hope you never forget that."

Kim Taehyung ― He loved you dearly and when he witnessed you crying it broke his heart into pieces. He wouldn't know what to do at first but then seeing the tears slowly flowing down your face he would wipe them away as he hated to see you cry. He would whisper sweet things to calm you down, like how much he loved you and how everything would be alright. But the more he saw you crying and knowing he couldn't do much to stop the tears from flowing he would try to lighten up the mood. He would start making silly jokes or make silly faces in an attempt to make you laugh. When you finally did he would feel extremely relieved, pulling you into a hug and planting a kiss on your forehead.

"You're my whole world Y/N, what's been making you feel this way?"

Jeon Jungkook ― He would most likely be playing Overwatch or using the laptop as you sat on the bed trying your hardest to hold back your sobs. But when Jungkook heard your small whimpers and constant sniffling he would stop playing his game and immediately come over to you. "What's wrong jagiya?" He would ask and when you didn't reply he pulled you in for a hug. He would feel a bit upset and protective at whatever or whoever had caused you to cry but after hearing your constant heaving sobs all his anger would wash away. "Hey, hey, everything's going to be okay," he would murmur quietly, rubbing your back in a circular motion to try to calm you down. After a while of listening to Jungkook's humming, you had finally started to calm down and relax a little more. You would release yourself from the hug as Jungkook would look at you in worry. He would tuck strands of hair behind your ear so your tears wouldn't make your hair stick to your face and then would take your hands in his.

"Jagiya why're you crying? It pains me to see you cry."