Vet

Without thinking much, I succeed falling asleep last night. I kept telling my that tomorrow I will look for it and tonight I need sleep. Next thing I know I'm already at Fiona's driveway, she lived only few blocks away from me that's how I know her house.

Not a stalker just observing.

I don't know where Astrid lived, that is a problem and I can't just come to a stranger house and ask about their dead daughter. That's why Fiona is essential. Ashton must be home if he's not at school.

"What!?" Fiona yelled, "No, no, no" shaking her head vigorously, "I won't come with you, Lucy going to ask questions" she explained, even though that doesn't seem like a problem to me. Before this I didn't know she had something going on with Ashton, I don't want to get details on how they end but it's not a big deal, she just making excuses.

I sighed. "Just take your car and we'll drive there. Try to get me into the house with you and if somehow you decide to change your mind, you can drive home" I just need a reason to be there. What would Mrs Hammer think when a stranger ask alot of her dead daughter?

"But I don't know how to drive, yet" she stated.

I blink, "Wait, how old are you?"

"16 turning 17 this year."

"You can already take your license last year" I said.

"Yeah but I never learned or ever driven a car before" she said. This going to be a problem.

"What about Aria?" I changed the subject, I'm desperate on getting this all over with. She still haven't contact me, but I saw her tweet alot about Astrid, I'm afraid she might tweet about the mission if she ever found out.

"She drive herself to school" Fiona said, missing the point.

"No, I mean have Aria say anything about the email?"

"I don't know, she never mention anything about Astrid to me, so I never brought it up." She said, "We don't hangout much anymore, she's always at Rebecca's" she spat, clearly annoyed. Rebecca, from her name I know she's one of the girl with that high pitch overly girly voice.

"Can you write me Astrid's address? I want to talk to Ashton" I said,

Fiona let out a breath out of relief "Be right back, I'll get you some paper" she ran off into the house. I check my phone whilst waiting, and read a new text from my mom.

Mom: sweetie before I forgot, on Wednesday you need to fetch Happy... I don't think I have the time. If you couldn't do it on Wednesday you can go the day after but don't take long the vet is closing soon, here's the street address. 4 Private Drive.

Well that's a few more days to go, I'm glad it's not today, I'm busy mom.

Fiona already back, out of breath handing me a piece of paper. "You don't have to run Fiona, I'm not in a rush" I look down at her foot. She actually can walk around without a problem.

I looked at the paper something in me said that I've seen the address before. 4 Private Drive.

"Is this the vet?" I asked.

"Yeah, Lucy is working full time at home" Fiona said.

So mom knew the Hammer this whole time? Why she never mentioned it to me? I guess we never talk much about it.