Pennsylvania

The next day is another day with William, he drive me to one of the local library. I don't remember going here with someone. I never been to the library in a quite long time. The last time we went here together probably when Eloise still in town.

We're now sitting on one of the aisles. Trying not to lean all the way back, afraid the whole shelf collapsed behind me. This is how it always works. We would just sits around for hours reading books, no talking just enjoying each other companion. Though it sounds boring but I know William enjoy doing it as much as I do.

Though I got 'Some kind of happiness' book opened on top of my lap, but my mind wanders off to my phone that currently got pileup with unread messages from Fiona, including the one from last night, but as we all know there's this thing I'm really good at. Yes, ignoring it. I felt bad for calling her at 3 am last night, I bet she's confused and concerned, because I never called her that late before.

Per usual Fred did text me too, with all his...

"How are you doing?"

"Are you okay?"

I did ignored him, he's being annoying. The thought of finally blocking him finally flew across my mind, but I have a lot of things on my life that need to be done than being bothered to even care about him.

"Hey," William whispered catching my attention. His red hair already reached down by his eyebrows, he look good.

"What?" I whispered back, he was just sitting across from me, his legs straight almost didn't fit the long ally. No one is around, just the two of us, I don't even know why we're whispering for.

"What happened this morning?" He brought up, the three a.m confession, the subject I tried to forget and never mention again.

"I don't want to talk about it" I said without lifting my eyes off the book.

"You told me you wanted to die" he is now beside me, after a quick turn. "You need to talk to me, tell me what's wrong?"

"What are you now? My therapist?" I glare at him in annoyance, "I said I don't want to talk about it. It's nothing, it's just like... an expressions... like I'm going to kill you right now" I tried to convince, by that he drop the topic but brought up another.

"Fiona texted me, that today is the moving day. What should we do now?" He did changed the subject, but not quite far. I got a quick flash of my dream where the lion charge at me.

"I don't what to think about it. It's over. Astrid outsmart us, she win, we lose" I get back to my book.

"What?! You mean you gave up?" He said above whisper. "You drag us into this, and when we agreed you decided to back out?"

"No, I didn't drag you, she did. She brought us all into this, and I still don't understand why me? Why not her obnoxious best friend Aria? Why not her own twin brother? It's like she's up for revenge" I muttered the last part.

"I don't know why me either" William said.

"She's your secret admirer, because now she's dead she want you to at least acknowledge her feeling" I solved that the day Fiona told the story.

He was quite taken a back, as his eyes searching for words to convince me. "Well I know now and I'm still one of the chosen one, and you are too, so finish what we started" he plead. I didn't answer. I act like I was back into my book that doesn't look interesting to me anymore.