The End

I had to stop myself from panning my head towards William and Ashton. So far no interaction occurred in the car but I can feel the tension. The radio is playing but the awkwardness too thick for the music to cover. Let's just pray for now that none of them going to do something stupid.

I'm sitting between Fiona and William sandwich in this vanilla scented car, while Fred sits awkwardly at shotgun. If only Ashton knew what that idiot has done. Betraying his sister. I bet William is not the only person he want to kick out on this journey to to his new house.

Yes, It was Ashton who arrived. He arrived first. I couldn't be more thankful to god than this moment.

Few minutes into the ride, feels like forever. I was rooting for Fred to make a conversation since both Fiona and William had history with our chauffeur. The silence is so awkward, I just want to throw myself off the window and get run over by a truck.

"Sorry, its like very late when we called you" I started.

"Oh, that's alright. It's nice though having people came by to check on the new house. New school is hard man, making friends is another level" he laughs. His tone is far different from back when we're in Indiana. He's like a different person. I almost didn't believe my own ear that this boy is Ashton.

"We didn't even bring an housewarming gift" I tried. We aren't here to visit the house, I wonder if he actually knew why we're here. Have he even watched the viral video?

"All the moving was so sudden. I understand, you don't really have to" He smile, looking at me through the rear view mirror. Holy fuck his eyes so fucking blue.

"Why so sudden?" I tried to keep the conversation going without thinking what I just said. William literally slap my side. Fred froze on his seat. Whatever Fiona's reaction I bet it was far more extra then both of the guys. I should have realized that if we're going get kicked out it's probably because of me.

"You don't have to answer that" I protested. "Anyway-"

Ashton did what I said, he didn't answer. I guess he understands.

After a short silence, he began to speak. "When we were 5, my dad built this tree house in our backyard. Astrid and I got into a fight" he chuckled. "She wants to color the house green, while I want it red. We ended up with a red exterior and bright green inside, but I still wasn't happy about it because I helped my dad build the mini hut" He smile at the happy memories.

"When a big fight happened with a friend," He continued. William perk his ear. "You lose them" He slightly sigh. "But when it happened to Astrid and I, on the next day we still sit on the same table for breakfast, still living under the same house and she's still my sister. I just thought that no matter how often we bickered at each other. I couldn't never lose her" I can physically see him swallowing his tear.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"Its okay, back in Florida is a sad place. So many happy memories of someone that are already gone. Mom, dad and I, need to think for ourselves sometimes and start a new life... not to forget, but just to let go. That's why it's so sudden" he clear his throat.

I can't even utter another question to light up the mood. I felt so bad thinking this broken boy is an asshole. He was just at a dark place and now he's happy.