Your Nothing but a monster

I couldn't tell if I hated him or not. He had taken everything from me. He had not just taken my heart, but he took my everything. He wasn't just the person I loved. He Betrayed me. He betrayed all of us. Not only DId he fake his own death, he had also been Zoom. The Evil Speedster from earth two He had told us about. And I had loved him. I stood next To Harry and Barry Waiting For Zoom not Jay to come and return Our Foster dads son in return for.... our speed. Yes youv'e guessed it. It wasn't just Barry that got struck by lightning. I had never known him as zoom. Ive always known him as Jay Garrick, The heroick speedster who knew what it was like to have the feeling of the whole world on your shoulders. who was kind and gentel. Who I Millie Allen Had fallen inlove with. But I was wrong.

As I was standing next To Barry and Harry In the Middle of the cortex I was in my suit, as was my one year older brother barry. And for the first time in my life I felt more defensless then I had when I had been struck by that bolt of purple lightning.

Everyone Jay betrayed was here. Waiting for him to come and keep his end of the deal. Joe,Iris,Wells,Jesse,Cisco,Caitlyn,Barry, and me.

Suddenly A blur of Blue Lightning zoomed in and skidded to A stop infront of me. He was here. He was Holding wally By the Neck Of his jacket. I Looked at Wally so I Didn't have to look at him.

I heard shouting and talking behind me But blocked it out along with the other emotions that had been threatning to come out as soon as He had entered the room. Anger, Sadness, Betray'll, Fear.

I took a deep breath before sinking back into reality. " Wally, Give him Back." I growled making my voice viabrate as my blue eyes gleared (finally) into the black mask that had deep back eyes that had already been burning into me that whole time. " We had A deal." It said in a unhuman like voice. I hated that voice. I heard it every now and then and saw him in my dreams.. In my nightmares.

" Yes, Our speed for Wally's Life." Barry Said his voice Viabrating so Wally couldn't reconise his voice. " Hand Him over and its yours." I said a slight edge to my voice though it sounded more like I was growling from that viabration mode in my suit. Somthing like a growl came from Zoom as he shoved Wally into his dad nearly making him tumble to the ground.

" Dad, whats going on?" Wally asked shakily. " Youv'e got to get out of here." Was his only reply from Joe before he shouted " Cisco!" Cisco quickly ran to him and bustled him quickly outside as I could hear the rattling of the starlabs van keys in his pocket.

" Lets get this over with." I muttered darkly before glancing at Barry who was slightly frowning. We both didn't want to give up our speed. It was what made us... well us, you know. I watched as Zoom pulled off his mask revealing the man I used to know, Hunter Zolomon, Jay Garrick. I flood of emotions and pictures rushed to my mind making me feel dizzy.

When we first met.. (the way his eyes steared into mine)

When I started to fall for him.. ( There was somthing about him)

When I learned he was dieing..( I felt like I had been dieing too then.)

Our first kiss .. ( when I was proforming at test on him, when he was actually shirtless.)

When I figured out how to save his life... ( We had been so happy he lifted me up and spun me round in circles before ambracing me)

When I watched him die... ( I had cryed for weeks on end Seeing him in my dreams before he disappered into nothing.)

When I found out he was Zoom and Hunter Zolomon. ( I Had smashed the glass case that had held his helmet in it and cried for another couple of weeks on Ciscos willing shoulder.

I blinked a few times waiting untill the dizziness went away before walking into the treadmill room with Barry trailing closely behind me. I took off my mask and looked at it. This was the last time I was going to feel like I do. The last time Im going to run. I didn't want to run with it on. I wanted to feel free.... before the speedforce was taken from me. The treadmill room was actually a very small room with two treadmills able to take mine and barry's speed. I sat awkwardly on the table stearing at the floor while barry just stood there stearing at Jay . " This is how I took there speed the first time, all they have to do is run and their speedforce will collect in this vile, only I know how to calibrate." I heard harry said and angry edge to his voice. I looked up to see him glearing at Jay . ( A/N : Can you guys Please pick what I should call him Half Of me votes for Jay when the other Votes for Hunter!)

" Get to work". I here His Distracting/Now disturbing voice say as he smiles cockily. Harry Points The gun at him suddenly making me feel slightly protective.

" Harry Don't." I slightly growl. Harry frowns and put the gun on the floor. " One day I'll wipe that Smug expression of your face." He said Directly to Jay. With saying that he stormed out of the room. I looked everywere and anywere but at Jay . ( A/N : Im calling that untill you guys tell me Hunter or Jay or Just zoom.)

I blocked everyone out untill I could just here Faint buzzing but I could hear the one person I didn't want to hear very clearly.

" Ever since the skies Parted and showed me another earth, with other speedsters, Once I saw the two of you, I came here and figured out what I had to do." I could see him trying to catch my eye but ignored him. I also heard one of Iris's Qustions loud and clear and this one kind of struck me to the bone. " How are you still alive??" Her voice was filled with bitterness and battered with pain. Everyone here had been Jays friend. " We saw you die."

" You Did." Jay said nodding.

" SO what was it?" Cisco said jogging through the doors. " A speed mirage?"

Jay laughed sending chills down my spine. " A speed Mirage? No Not even I am that fast." He said sitting down before sighing. " I knew I couldn't be on two different earths at the same time so I went back in time and meet another version of myself." I quickly unblocked everyones voices so I could actually listen to there conversation. I saw Cisco Nod at Caitlyn. " Your time remnate, like the reverseflash."

" I also knew the only way for the flash and the Comet to become faster, was to see their old pal Jay die." I felt as though my chest ws going to explode. My eyes flickered up so I could look at Jay to find he was already looking at me. His blue eyes steared into mine. He watched a tear roll down my cheek before I looked back at the ground. I blocked out everything else once again so I could stop myself from crying. The Purple Comet... Crying. I had only ever cried three times and that carried on for weeks. Those three times were when My mother died and dad got sent to prison, when Jay Died, and when We found out Jay was Hunter/zoom. I had never once cried when I was a baby. I just Sat there looking grumpy when something didn't go my way. Or I yelled.

" It was sooo much Fun pretending to be a Hero." I heard Jays voice ringing in my ears. My eyes flickered up once more slightly filled with anger. " Your No hero. Your Nothing but a monster."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Thank you for reading this far or even just clicking on this. It means a lot to me and this is my first story...... I need a bit of help with finding a suitable actor for Millie and would appreciate any help. Please Comment Im open for Suggestions and vote for this please.

- Catch you later...........................

- ThePurpleComet