SMut Chapter

Smut chapter.

"H-Hunter, p-please d-d-dont b-e l-l-like y-your Father." I stutter/choked against his hand that was roughly around my neck. I watched him flinch and slowly watched as His eyes disendagrated from that inky black into the beautiful blue of the Hunter Zolomon. His eyes slightly widend and he fully dropped me So I was on my knees gasping. " Im Sorry." He said softly. I looked up. " so am I." I whispered loud enough for him to hear. My eyes filled with tears. He looked down at me and squatted down. Me being honest I hated it when he sqauted. He looked even more intimadating.. somehow. I looked down finding it hard to stear into those blue eyes. from under my eye lashes I watched him go onto his knees. I sat down laying my legs out, my head hanging low before I felt his cold, even through the leather glove, fingers under my chin. I looked up my blue eyes meeting his. He leaned forward and pressed his cool lips to mine which made me freeze for a second for I was used to the warm lips of The person everyone back home believed to be The real Jay Garrick. I soon grew fimillair with the cold lips and closed my eyesand kissed hunter slowly back, Hunter had actually waited 30 seconds paitently for me to get used to the cold feel of his lips before kissing me slowly back. He lifted his right leg over mine so his legs were on the outside of mine. I felt his lips start to move more hungrily across mine before feeling his tonuge lick my bottom lip. I denide. I didn't really want to French kiss him after all his lips were freezing, just imagen how his tonuge would feel! I heard a low growl come from the back of Hunters throat. I didn't like it when he growls, It scares me so I opened my mouth just enough for his tonuge to come in and melted slowly back into the kiss as His weirdly not cold tonuge rubbed against mine savouring all the flavours that happened to be floating around. I felt my back sliding down from the wall and before I knew Its I was lying flat back on the ground Hunter lying ontop of me His Left hand under my head not letting it touch the cold ground and the other was circling my cilt rubbing it harshly causing me to moan into his mouth. I felt my hands go down to his belt and yank his hips forward so I can grind into his Erection. He growls but this time it doesnt scare me. The growl weirdly turned me on and I felt like that was like a moan to him. His right hand moved from were it was untill it was at the bottom of my shirt. I moaned at the feeling of his cold leather covered hand touching my stomach as It began to move up Before Slipping under my bra like a weasel. He grabbed a nipple between his fore finger and thumb and started rolling it around making me groan and arch my back. I felt him smirk into the kiss before pulling his hand out from under my Bra and t-shirt. He pulled back and started sqauting again leavning me to prop myself up. " Soo where were we?" He asked darkly." I Burst into giggles.