Losing The best part of me.

I watched as Jays eyes Darkened as an emotion.... Possibly Sadness & pain pass through them. I didn't like to see him this way But I was sure of it now. I hated him. His eyes were staring so... intently at mine I lowered my eyes but could feel his gaze burning into me. I heard him cough like he was going to say something before I heard loud footsteps behind  me and looked up to see Harry walking back in a frown still on his face. Barry walked over to the treadmills and stood on the red one knowing I would want to use my one for my last run. I felt my eyes full with tears as I thought of losing the thing that made me.... me.

"Millie..." I heard Joe say laying a hand on my shoulder. I bit my lip and looked at him before wrapping my arms around his neck. " Joe.... Its Aright." I Half whispered getting up and walking over to the treadmill and standing on it. " You Guys ready?" I heard Cisco ask through the intercom. I looked at him through the glass wall and nodded. Before I knew It I was running at my top speed, and can I just say there's nothing better then running at your full speed when your a speedster. Its like gravity is holding you down to earth. Your speed is. After about 1 minute of running I felt it leaving me. I wanted to scream... Attack Jay. But I didn't. I kept on running. I looked to my left to see Barry looking like he was in a great deal of pain. I took one more Speedy step before without warning I was flung at the wall behind me. I moaned in pain. I saw Barry fall of His treadmill in exhaustion . Lucky him. He just fell to the side and wasn't just Flung at a wall hard enough so you could hear you ribs crack. " Guys are you OK?"  I heard Cisco & Iris say at the same time. " Yeh.." I heard Barry groan . " Mills?" He asked me weakly. Cisco Was kneeling beside me as He helped me sit up. " Im .. (Hears Back crack) Fine."

In the other room.....

Jay Snatched the Vile the contained what looked like Purple and yellow lightning. He had a slight smirk on his face. Finally. He had won. He Inserted the vile into his arm with a slight hiss. Blue, Yellow, and Purple Lighting ran up and down his body as He yelled in pain. The colors so bright and his eyes... so so dark.

He let out a Low chuckle before in a flash of blue lightning he was in the treadmill room holding Barry to the wall by his neck, His feet inches from the ground

I still felt pain, mostly in my chest and legs but I stood up my legs shaking underneath me while Cisco Tried his best to steady me. " Jay Stop!" I yelled. He looked at me his face softening for about a miller second before becoming stone cold again when he turned back to Barry. "Please." I said breathlessly as Harry came in his gun pointed directly at Jay. He stepped closer. " If anything you ever said to me was true. Or if anything we ever shared was real, then please just let him go." I knew I was going to start crying very soon. I could hear it in my voice and my eyes were watering. " Please, I know some piece of you DID care for me. So if you have any humanity left." I said In the same voice pausing to catch my breath. He turned his head to look at me. His face looked annoyed, distracted and angry. He closed his eyes before looking back at Barry.            " Then Please let him go." I said my voice slightly wavering. Barry's face was getting redder and redder as Jay choked him harder a determined look on his stone cold face, Before He threw him down leaving him gasping and heaving on all fours. I look back at Jay to see He was turning around to face me. His chest was heaving and boy he looked angry.

I gasped slightly. I Hated to see my brother like that. Like this. He had already lost his speed. He didn't need this too. Barry's Gasps were slightly coming out in short burst like coughs. I look back at Jay. His chest still heaving but his eyes seems even darker.- ( Not fully black just darker then usual.) He rushed as Me and all I could see was blue lighting. Before seeing black.

When Zoom leaves with Millie...

Cisco runs to the door. " MILLIE!" Barry gets up and stares at the empty doorway in shock, still gasping.

His sister is gone...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N . Wow another chapter in one weekend. I hope you guys like it and , Thanks to anyone who is reading my story I am grateful and I do take requests but i still need an actor to play Millie Allen. And as always Vote, Comment, add and enjoy.

- ThePurpleComet

peace out! ! ! !  ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !