Conflicted

He had been gone for a while. About an Hour if the clock was right. I wanted to help. Not myself but the others in central city. I used to Enjoy being alone. Untill zoom. If I knew he was there it was fine but when I was alone I'd think he'd just come in and have another tantrum. The last one wasn't that bad but the next could be worse. I could die. I stood up from my spot by the wall and slowly walked over to the desks, sinking onto my knees beside the boxes underneath. They still kept the evidence from other cases in the boxes right.. Not just paperwork. I gentely took the lid off one of the boxes and shifted some paperwork of a couple of zip-lock bags. A phone. It wasn't a bad phone either. "Yes." I murmered under my breath pulling it out of the bag and trying to turn it on. Before It could I heard footsteps. Not zoom. Definately not zoom. It was... It was the Meta that went to Zoom's Lair, Hunters Lair. Hurriedly I pushed the box back under the table and climbed onto the chair, Putting the phone in my back pocket, leaning forward on the table my chin ontop of my hands watching them. "And..?" Zoom asked in his low growling/gravily mask voice. "He got away. But I'll find him." The other meta said, his voice was also convinstated by the mask he wore. "Later." "He needs to pay for what he did to my brother." "And he will, Later Rupture!" Zoom growled. so the Meta's name was rupture... He looked more like the grim reaper with the axe he carried. "What do you want me to do?" Rupture asked, glancing into the room I was in. I glared at him before He turned back to Zoom. "The Police have gathered again, they think I've spared there Lives. Tonight, Show them they're Wrong." I felt my eyes widen and I sat up straighter as he turned his head to look at me. Rupture or something nodded his head and walked away, right before Hunter pulled off the mask and walked over. "You disapprove?" He asked, smoothing down his 'rogue' hair that was all over the show. "You said you would spare them?" I muttered but It sounded more like a question. I literally felt like he was still thinking about the night I... The night I confesed. To be honest that was still on my mind aswell. "I need to teach them a Lesson." He said, leaning against the desk. "I-Is that why you changeyour voice? So everyone will be afraid of you. He flinched and looked down for a second and imeadiatley I felt bad. Normally when he'd flinch He'd have Flashbacks and notgood ones either. And I didn't like to see him in pain. Ever. He looked up. "Well as you once said." He closed his eyes and then opened them. Black. I felt myself Flinch. "Im nothing but a monster." He growled in his 'Mask voice." He pushed himself of the desk and hesitated before Pressing a small kiss to my fore head before Zooming away. He didn't seem right. He didn't seem like Zoom. But He didn't exactly seem like Jay either. He was conflicted. I wanted to help. But I didn't want to hurt myself or.... Break him. No matter what my future self said it wasn't right. It not my future. I pulled the phone out of my pocket quickly. I knew what to do.