If you dont love you for yourself, love yourself for me

Hunter and I hadn't spoken for about 4 days, though I couldn't tell. There are bearly anylights in the lear. Even when he was there it was like he wasn't. Always silent and just speeding in and then out. I hadn't been to visit Jay because I felt it would make me feel worse about myself. It felt like he was plotting something. not against barry but against me. I sat on my creaky bed staring at the ground. or my shoes. Or something, I don't know. I was just thinking. That was when I heard the crakling of the speedforce. I looked up just as A streak of blur came into veiw. " Hunter Please wait." I whispered. This time he listened. I could hear him quitely breathing in the shadows. I looked up and tried to at least see an outline but I couldn't. " Please talk to me." I whispered . " What do you want me to say?" He growled.

" why aren't you talking to me." I said slightly louder then a whisper. " I dont know. Im thinking. Maybe its about the fact that you want and try to kill yourself, You dont love your self..." " I know I don't love myself! cant you see that! And I still dont have a good reason to." " Mills... If you dont love you for yourself, love yourself for me."

...............................

sorry 4 the hold up.

No im not dead.

Ive just been busy....

Mostly boy issues, Other stories, reading......

ok enough from me.

I want to hear your opinion about the story.

I would love some ideas, and maybe some requests, Idk.

But please dont be shy, I would love to hear from you.

Btw If your into harry potter Check out my hogwarts story

THX

- Sonic Howl