A shimmer of light

It had been about 10 hours since I had last seen my captor.The man in black. Zoom, Jay. Hunter Zolomon. For two of thoses hours I had cried. I had not left that same spot even though he had freed me from the chains. I was too broken to even think of escaping and I was thinking of what Hunter had said. ' your here because I love you, and someday you'll start to feel the same way about me too.' My life was so confusing sometimes. I let my legs hang of the side of my bed before trying to think of what barry would do in this situation. But I couldn't. Barry didn't used to love Zoom. And doesn't still love him. I lay back on the bed stearing at the celling and closing my eyes. Trying to hear anything, even a bird outside from the hole in the caves roof above my head. ( knock, knock, knock, knock, knock.)The sound echoed around the cave hitting one wall then bouncing of the rest. I quickly sat up. The mask man. Was the first thought that entered my head. On my last visit here There had been a masked man in a cage of glass. He couldn't talk from a muffler or something, but I knew His morse code. I sighed and placed a foot on the ground my boot silently touching the floor. with seconds I was standing on the cold dirty-ish concrete that was so cold I could feel it through my boots. " Jay?" I yelled loudly so the man could hear me. I actually didn't know were the cage was but I know It was here... unless this was a different placed and guy? Suddenly the knocking became frantic. something in my heart imediatly sparked before I went running through the cave and weaving through things towards the noise. " Jay?" I whispered as soon as i met the wall of glass seperating me from The true Jay garrick. " M-I-L-L-I-E." He knocked as I sunk onto my knees beside the glass were on the other side he was lying down proped up by his elbow. " W-H-Y A-R-E Y-O-U H-E-R-E?" He knocked slowly. Tears fulled my eyes as I rememmber all that had happened to me the past days. "Hunt-Zoom took me after barry and I gave him our speed to save Wally. Our foster dads son." I nearly whispered happy that the glass wasn't sound proof or else He would not of hear me at all. "B-U-T W-H-Y Y-O-U?" He knocked tilting his mask head slightly. I had never thouught of that.... of corse I had. He still loved me. That was the reason but I couldn't tell Jay out of all people. I was about to answer when a bone chilling voice came from out behind me. " Yes why you....." I jumped up and turned around to Face Zoom. " E-V-I-L!" Jay was knocking franticly before zoom stepped closer to me. He tilted his masked head to the side before saying in that dark mask voice." Am I?"

" Hunter I......" I was cut of and before I knew it, and In a flash of deadly blue I was chained back on the bed. The cold fimillar feeling metal daug into my wrist as I steared into the back of Zoom. " Why were you talking to him?" He asked in his normal voice. Before Pulling of the mask and turning around. The black eyes were gone making me slightly calmer about the situation I was In. " Well you left me Unchained...." " Why were you talking to him!" He said louder in a demanding tone. " I was lonely." I muttered loud enough for him to hear. A look past his face. Maybe sorrow, Maybe Regret... Sadness. I don't know but it made his face slightly soften. I didn't want to see him looking at me like that so I lowered my gaze to the floor. Well to his lower leg aka his boots. When his knees came into my range I knew he was sqauting. " Mills..?" He qustioned softly. " Don't..... Just don't." I whispered tears starting to run down my face. I hear him sigh before feeling two of his fingers go under my chin before lifting it up so I was looking at him. He dropped his fingers, and slightly moved closer to me wrapping his long arms around me. I just let him, knowing I needed this. I burried my head in his chest, breathing in his scent of metal, mint, apple, and water. I would of said darkness but that doenst smell like anything. Unless thats the metal. I realised something at that moment I was wrapped in his embrace. Maybe there was a shimmer of light still left in Hunter Zolomon, and maybe just maybe I was the person to get it out.