A message from the Future

A/n- As you can see, I've started working on this story again. All that Credit goes to an amazing Wattpader called ArkytiorsSnowWraith and she gave me the inspiration and the plot to this chapter so, thank you soooo much.-A/n 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(Recap:  " Mills... If you don't love you for yourself, love yourself for me.")

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I lowered my head my breath was trapped in my chest as he said those words. Could I really do that? I shook a couple of Negative thoughts out of my head before looking back up at him. It had seemed as if he had come closer. His eyes had dark shadows under them, as if he had not slept for the Four Days he hadn't talked to me. His Dark blonde hair was a mess, and he had a slight frown on his face. I opened my mouth, maybe to say something, but closed it. not knowing at all what to say. I closed my eyes and looked back down, well not really looked because my eyes were closed but you know what I mean. I heard him sigh, before hearing footsteps and his lips on my forehead. " Just think about it... Ok?" He asked. I didn't answer. He walked away and I was left alone. I opened my eyes again and lay down, staring at the Ceiling.

Why was life always so difficult? I closed my eyes, and I think I must've went to sleep for a little bit because the next thing I knew someone was shaking me awake.

" Hunnnnnnnter, go away!" I mewled raising my hand to wack him but found it in someones grasps. My eyes Flew open. It was me. I felt Panic in my chest. This had to be some form of Hallucination.

" I need your help."