I will get what I want

Im Back. Its back. My speed. The worlds tumbled around in my head before my Hand stopped Viabrating. I knew what I had to do, but I didn't know if I could stand up to him. But I had to. For the City. For Joe. For Barry. For everyone. For the Multiverse. I stood up and Ran to Starlabs. I Was there faster then I Normally was... I had gotten faster! Maybe my Future self had been right. Maybe I had always Had my speed but was too afraid to use it. I shook the thoughts out of my head and quickly got into my suit before racing to Jitters. I was there in a flash.

Barry POV: (Probably not expecting that huh?)

I watched in Horror as Jay stabbed rupture, Clenching my hands by my sides as he spoke in that Discusting voice. " Your an even bigger disapointment then your brother." I felt sorry for Cisco, and I felt Terrible Millie had been taken by him. I knew she was alive, but I didn't know how long she would stay that way. Maybe I should've used the accelerator to bring back my powers. To help the city. To save her. "Stop.Everybody Get out." Said a Viabrating voice. I turned around, a sob getting caught in my throat. It was Millie. She wasn't viabrating her face only her voice, and she was looking at me. She had her speed back. But how. Zoom turned his head towards her, and Beneath his mask, I could tell he was surprised. "Get out." She repeated before turning to Zoom. Joe nodded and Followed Captain singh out of Jitters. "Barry Go." She said, her voice viabrating no longer as she took of her mask. "How?" "NOW!" She yelled. She was shaking. But she sounded strong. I knew She'd be Okay. And We had cameras we could see what they were talking about. I nodded and slowly walked out of the room my jaw locked tightly.

Normal POV:

I watched as Barry left Before Taking out all of the Cameras in the room. I watched as Hunter pulled off the mask, a disbelieving look on his face. "How?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed. "I don't know, It just Happened." I said slowly, feeling my hand shake. I was terrified. Not only of what he could do to me, but of my speed. It felt new. It felt unreal. He nodded, running a hand throught his hair, his gaze darkening slightly. "Not only your speed, But the lightning... The color." My eyes widened as I realised what he meant and I remembered the colours of My future selves lightning. Blue and Purple. "I-I can't explain that either." I stuttered, clenching my fists. Suddenly I was thrown against the wall, his grip tightening around my wrist as his breath fanned into my face. "Why come here? You could of Ran. How do you know I wont steal your speed again." He growled into my ear. "Because ... Because you don't want to be alone anymore." I whispered. He lowered me to the ground before slowly whispering into my ear. "I will get what I want."