Dark eyes

My head was throbbing the moment I opened my Blue eyes. I lifted my hands to my head to hold it before feeling the cold tug of the handcuffs against my poor wrist. Seeing as though my legs were free I brought them Up to my chest resting my forhead there. I had never felt so alone and afraid in my life. It was lighter now so I actually knew were I was. I had been here before, when we were saving Jessie. Exept this time I was the one who needed saving. I was in zooms layer, Earth two. I opened my eyes and slightly lifted my head. To be honest I felt lifeless. Like I had,had my life sucked out of me. Which was partly true. Speed was half my life. Now I was kinda nothing. I heard The sickningly fimillar sizzle of lightning and saw a flash of blue before I closed my eyes. I could hear heaving breaths infront of me. " Mill's ." The Fimillar stupid mask voice of zoom. I opened my eyes and steared into that mask of black, the mask of a devil." If your going to talk to me take that stupid mask off." I hissed. I heard A kind of growl before he flashed away in blue lightning. withen seconds he was back wearing a tight black t-shirt that pressed against his muscular torso and black jeans. " Does this make you feel more comftable?" He asked in his normal voice. I slightly flinched and looked down before muttering. "Nothing about you could ever make me feel comftable." " You don't need to be afraid." He said slowly. I rolled my eyes. " Im not afraid." Im terrified. But ofc I didn't say that last part. " Im not going to hurt you. I care to much about you to do that." He said softly. I looked up into those dark blue eyes. " You only care about yourself Hunter." His eyes slightly darkend and he looked away as I said that but turned back. " I know you think Im a monster. I understand why." He said slowly before plastering a smile onto his face. " But that will change Mills..."

I cut Him off. " Dont call me that." I hissed. His smile vanishes. " Why did you bring me here. You have my speed, you have everything. You dont need me for anything." He sighed sqating down still looking intimidating. " Your Here because I love you." Something inside me breaks as he says those words. "some day, you'll start to feel the same way about me too." He says moving his hand to stroke his fingers down my jaw line. I don't stop him. I feel broken. I turn my face towards my knees untill he lifts up my chin with his middle and fore finger. " you will learn to become like me." He says darkly but softly. This time I jerk my head away. " I'll never become like you." I growl. In a flash he's standing looking down at me his eyes a monsterous black. I shrink back shaking. " You can't escape the darkness." He growled before flashing away.I felt my wrist feel light for once and say that I had been set free. I didn't care. I cried.