I trust you enough to know you won't leave.

"But the Breaches... They're gone!" He looked down before pulling on his mask... I hadn't even realised he was wearing his suit... "I have my ways." He said in his mask voice. "J-Just tell me when your going to start running." I mumbled so the other meta couldn't hear. "Now!" He growled. I closed my eyes, feeling the wind rush past and the electricity fly of His suit. Then we stopped as Suddenly as we had started. But more I had stopped. I couldn't feel him there. I opened my eyes, my chest heaving. CCPD. I looked down from the second floor at All the Police that Littered the First one. And in the Centre of all that... Hunter. Or more Like Zoom. "Zoom!" I heard Joe gasp as I leaned over the rails. I wanted to run down and Help. I nearly did but then Remembered I couldn't. It was like I was stuck to the spot. "Hello, Old friend." Zoom growled. "Stay away from him." Joe growled back pushing Wally Behind him. "Do not move!" Captain Singh said carefully aiming his gun. "Or what? You tried yout guns on me once before." When Zoom Said that, I couldn't Hold back. "No Stop!" I cried out. Everyone who could looked up at me, I saw Joe's eye's widen. "Please, Don't H-Hurt them. P-Please let them go." I could feel Zoom staring at me, and caught his black gaze before He looked back at the police, Before speaking. "Tell everyone that this city.. Is mine." He growled. "Anyone who disobey's me Will meet their end." "A-Alright, Clear out." Singh ordered, slowly backing out. Joe Looked up at me. I could tell he was worried. So I nodded at him, feeling the tears swell up in my eyes as he backed out of the room, Leaving Zoom and I alone. He titled his head to look up at me, His black eyes darkening even more.. if thats possible. And In a Flash he was by my side. "Get down there." He said slowly pulling of the mask, His Messy hair in all angles and pointing at the room downstairs... Away from Barry's Lab. I just nodded and slowly walked in, sliding down against the back wall. It felt like I was in a Horror movie. One minute everything is fine, then the next everything goes to Hell. "Y-You know they're probably going to figure out a way to stop you, right?" I asked, sensing his presence in the room. "Who? Your Brother, Wells, The Police? no Nobody can stop me now. Not anymore." "Do you have Moodswings?" I asked him curiously, having no Idea why I asked in the first place. When He didn't answer I just asked a different question. "S-so whats your plan? Your just going to, Kill Everyone?" I asked slowly. "No. Not everone." "T-Then why are you keeping me here?" "Im not. Your not chained up, are you. I trust you enough to know you won't leave, and I don't want to be alone anymore." "B-But I can't." I stuttered looking down. "I know that you can. Your just hiding it away. all you have to do is Unlock it." He whispered, glancing at my lips before Standing up before Zooming (Pun Intended) Away. I knew he was right. He always is.