Im Back

They were safe. Rupture didn't kill everyone. I tried to contain a small smile, feeling Hunters presence behind me, tensing up as I felt him breathing down my neck. "You told them Rupture was coming." He said in a low voice senidng shivers down my spine. "How?" I didn't answer. "HOW!!" He yelled spinning was around and gripping the desk. I said nothing but looked anywhere but his face. But he must've seen the boxes on the floor. "Oh, you are smart aren't you. You betrayed me!" He yelled his eyes slighly darkening. "H-Hunter yo said you would spare them." I said Finally looking him in the eye. His eyes flickered down to my lips as he thought of what to say. "I guess.... Now we're even." He growled in his mask voice before pulling on his mask and zooming off. "No!" I yelled, but it was too late. He was gone. I focused back on the TV dreading what I was to see next.

Hunters POV:

I knew she was against it. But it was for her own good.I didn't like to see her sad. But she betrayed me. She told them. Now they were going to pay. Not just them. But Vibs Failure of a brother too. I ran into jitters skidding to a stop, making sure to viabrate my voice, Hesitating as I remembered something Millie said. " If your going to talk to me take that stupid mask off." She didn't like it when I used the voice. But she wasn't here and I wasn't talking to her. I am my own man. "Make sure you get this."

Normal POV:

I watched as Blue sparks began to jump out everywhere along his body and It pained me that I couldn't stop what he was about to do next. In a flash the camera went black. I felt my head spinning. I felt sick. I felt like his hand had gone through my heart, not there's. And I felt my hand Vibrating uncontrollably. My eyes widened as I realized what was happening. I looked at my hand before feeling electric pulses race up my body. Im back.

----A/N----

She Finally got her speed back! But how? Im not quite sure how but Ill figure it out and tell you guys. I just want to thank you all for being super supportive and making me continue the book even when I stopped. Thank you so much.

-MJ