Chapter 1

Before you start and we get more comments saying they're 'confused', we would like to state that there is a huge chunk of the chapter we had to remove and we cannot remember what it was so we cannot add anything in or change anything in the chapter in fear of screwing up the rest of the book. We hope you can get passed the first couple of chapter which may be a tad confusing and continue to enjoy the rest of the book. Thank you!
~ Arimoshikuta ~

Just as an addition, I've noticed people are confused by the readers quirk, thinking she has like 8. She has 2.
Poltergeist- from her dad
Electrocution - from her mum
___________________________
"Mommy! Why am I a freak?" A little girl cried to her mother, hugging her tightly.
"Sshh shh." The mother hushed her weeping daughter. "It's okay sweetie, you're just different." The blonde/silver haired girl looked up with red eyes.
"I can disappear, mommy. My friends keep getting zapped...what's wrong with me?" The golden haired women stroked her six year olds hair as she lifted her daughter and carried her home from the park.
"I'll explain when we get home. Your father can explain too." The small girl nodded and clung to her mother.

"Jay! (Y/n) wants to know why she's different." The blonde woman called throughout the house. Not long after, a silver haired male walked into the child's bedroom, sitting on her bed, he stroked her hair down and spoke.
"You have a uniqueness about you. It's something people around the world call a 'quirk.'" The bi-coloured girl wipes her tears and stared at her father.
"What's a quirk?" She tilted her head, her father chuckled.
"It's a power you have. I can disappear just like you. Your mommy can zap people just like you." He gave an example of him disappearing, reappearing behind the little girl and tickling her. She broke out into fits of giggles.

After her father left, she pulled out a small book and a pencil and began writing.

Hello diary
In my school I get called a freak. Mommy and daddy tell me to 'keep my head held high' and to remember that we will be going to live with my cousin. Denki! My uniqueness is called a qwirk and that a lot of people in the world have one. My left side of my hair is wite and my right is yellow with a black zigzag going down it.
Fwom (y/n)

"Jay! We need to explain it to her now! Once we're in Japan she has to stay with Kaminari! America isn't treating her well! She can go to U.A when she's old enough! We can't let her be bullied anymore!"
"Kira! I get it, go pack her bags. We'll leave in the morning." The mother sighed contently as I watched her walk up the stairs and open her daughters bedroom door.
"(Y/n), sweetie. You need to pack your bags. We're going to see Denki and his family!" Kira smiled. Instantly, the small child grabbed all her bags and packed them within minutes.

When the plane ride was over, they exited the airport where a taxi was waiting. Unfortunately I witnessed as only the daughter managed to reached the vehicle. The parents never made it due to 'villains'. The building was crumbling and collapsing. Blood was everywhere, and so were a few bodies.
"(Y/n)! Go to Kaminari! Stick with Denki, Okay?" The mother cried, cradling her child as she ran to the taxi and placed her and her Bach's inside.
"Mommy, come with me!" The little girl cried, tears streaming down her face. Kira shook her head.
"I've got to help daddy fight these bad people. We both love you, so much." She kisses her forehead and told the driver where to go, telling him to drive straight away. He did so with a crying child behind him.
——————————
I shot out of bed with a jolt and a small scream. It appeared that my cousin had heard because he was now sat on my bed, hugging me as I cried.
"Come on. We've got to get ready, school starts soon." I wiped my tears and nodded. "You'll be fine today, (n/n)." Denki ruffled my hair and left the room. I changed into my uniform and tied my hair up, which is rare considering I usually have it down hanging over my shoulders. Just to clarify, my hair goes to my waist. Today I chose to tie it into pigtails, one silver and one blonde with a black streak.
I did everything else needed and decided against skipping breakfast and headed straight downstairs with my bag.
"Good morning." I yawned and took a seat at the table, a plate of waffles/pancakes. "Thanks." I slowly ate the sweet sugary food as I waited for Denki.
Denki finally came down, after another 10 minutes and we left, walking.