Chapter 12

My bag was dumped in the back room as I tied a short dark green apron around my waist and began cleaning tables and re-setting them, placing the necessary things on each table, along with a small flower in a vase. I heard the bell of the café door open and turned to greet the customer as they took a seat at a table. I went over to them and asked for their order.
"Uh- black coffee please." I nodded and noticed how down she looked. As I walked away she pulled out her phone and began, glumly searching through her photos, specifically at ones with....Shouto??? I prepared her drink as she scrolled through her phone. I thought for a moment before writing, as best I could in cursive, a note and putting a muffin with it. I took her order and placed it on her table with the muffin and note.
This is what the note read:
No matter how tough things are, I have so much faith in you. You are amazing and things will get better.
She looked up to me with a sad smile and I sat dow with her.
"Want to talk about it?" She gave me an appreciative look and nodded.
"I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me...we broke up early this morning." At this moment in time I realised she looked quite a bit like Midoriya.
"Uhm...are you related to someone named Izuku? It's just you look a lot like him..." she smiled and nodded.
"Yeah, cousins." I nodded and we continued talking for another hour until another customer came in.
"Stay as long as you want, I'll keep bringing top ups if you want?" She nodded and I went to attend to the next person. Making my way behind the desk, I gave a closed eye smile and asked what they'd like.
"Anything to get my friend out of my head right now." I nodded at his request and made a cappuccino. By now he had taken a seat by the window and was scrolling through a social media. Taking his drink to him, I placed it gently in front of him and placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Girl problems?" He nodded and I sat in front of him. "Want to talk?" He shook his head but stopped, sighing and speaking.
"I want my girlfriends life to be perfect and wonderful...I want her life to be fulfilling." I giggled at his answer and responded, getting up and writing on another post-it note.
Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful...just show you love her and she should be happy enough.
He smiled at the yellow paper, nodding to me as a thank you.

Over the next few hours other workers had come in, leaving the problematic looking people for me to deal with. I had talked with around 7 people and helped them through their dilemma. The girl from earlier was still here...I had learnt her name was Isabelle and she was Midoriya's cousin. I took another drink over to her and she gave me the needed amount of money, plus a little bit extra for myself, as a thank you.
"Four more hours...then I'm free to go home." I sighed to myself, knowing I'd be coming in every day this summer. Another customer walked in and I recognised her straight away. She sat in a corner booth with her son. I wandered over and greeted her.
"Lady Yuno, it's lovely to see you again." She nodded in agreement.
"(Y/n) I'm sorry to bother you for this of all things, but could you have  Blaze for a week or two? He may have to live with you." I looked to the dark haired boy who was currently staring at me with his deep brown eyes.
"Uh...sure, I guess I can." Blaze slouched into his chair and tipped his head back slightly, groaning.
"Greeaat..." He whined sarcastically.
Yuno smiled and thanked me.
"I have to go and visit some friends abroad for the time being, so I'm off." And with that the tall, well dressed blonde left the cafe. My age went back onto the teenage boy in front of me and I sighed.
"Three and half hours left..."
_______________________
Three and a half hours later.
I hung up the apron and grabbed my bag, Izzy had left around an hour or two ago and I was left to lock up. I grabbed my bag and the keys before leaving and waiting for Blaze to follow after. As soon as he left the building, I slammed the door and locked it, pulling down the metal door and locking that too.

While walking, I decided to ask this kid why I was keeping an eye on him.
"How old are you and why are you living with me for a week?" He shrugged his shoulders.
"Almost 26 and probably because my mom doesn't trust me." I nodded.
"Why doesn't she trust you?" He scoffed.
"Because I'm more or less a delinquent at home...even though I live with my fiancée." I giggled and pulled my phone out, checking the time.
"6:27..." As I slid my phone into my bag, I realised something. "Shi-iit..."
"What?" Blaze asked, slightly amused. I stared at him and realised he was about an inch or four taller than me, squinting at him I answered.
"You can either sleep in my room, or someone else's room...with them." By now the poor boy looked confused. "I live in a dormitory at U.A." He nodded, thinking as we nearer the Yuuei entrance.
"Probably your room then." I sighed and nodded, knowing there would be consequences. I took his hand in mine and walked on ahead, guiding him through the campus, towards the 1-A building.

Upon reaching the doors, I shoved them open and released the younger teens hand as I dropped my bag to the floor, pinning Todoroki to the wall by his collar.
"What kind of an Ass are you?!" I screamed, everyone stared at me.
"Answer me you fucking prick!" The bi-coloured Male looked beyond confused.
"What are you on about?" I pushed him against the wall harder and looked him straight in the eye.
"Care to share what happened this morning?" His eyes widened slightly and I loosened my grip on his collar, letting him breathe a bit more.
"How-"
"I didn't fucking ask for a question, did I?!" Shoto shook his head, slowly. I let go and turned to Blaze.
"Blaze, fourth floor on the left, 2nd and 3rd doors. That my room. Stay in there for a bit while I deal with this asshole." I smiled slightly. The brown haired boy nodded and made his way there, taking my bag with him. Considerate but annoying...
I began to walk away, before realising something Shoto deserves. I span on my heel and punched him square in the jaw.
"Why the hell would you do that?!"  He shouted, holding his jaw with his right hand.
"Tell me what you did this morning, Todoroki. Tell me what you fucking did!" I was now shoving him backwards until he fell, with me on top of him.
"Nothing." I laughed at his answer and punched him again.
"It's bad to lie, Todoroki." I smirked as he tried to sit up, I pinned his shoulders to the floor. Everyone in the building was now downstairs due to my yelling and screaming.
"ANSWER ME YOU SHIT STIRRING ASS!!" I felt someone yank me off of the teenager, who now had a bloodied nose, and wrap their arms around my waist to keep me secure.
"What the fuck did you do to Isabelle!? What did a shit-face like you do to such a sweet and kind-hearted girl?!" I screeched, trying to pull away from my captor and snap at the boy, who was helped up by Momo and Kirishima.
"I didn't do anything!" He retorted, I settled down and glared at him.
"So you're not denying you know her?" I smirked as he tensed up.
"Y-yeah, I know her..." I smirked again and finally pulled free.
"So who is she, Todoroki?" I was right in front of him now, looking him directly in the eyes.
"She was a friend."
"Bullshit!" I snapped, being pulled away as soon as the words left my mouth.
"Midoriya! Let me the fuck go! This fucker needs to know how to respect a fucking girl!" He held onto my arms tighter.
"She WAS your girlfriend you ass! Isabelle WAS your girlfriend!" His eyes widened, a lot wider than before and Momo stared at me.
"Knew it...Isabelle Midoriya, Our little Izuku's cousin..and you broke her fucking heart." I felt Deku's grip loosen by leaps and bounds. "It's because of Momo...isn't it? That's why Izzy was your girlfriend." I looked directly at Momo as I gently brushed Midoriya's hands off of my wrists. "When did he ask you out?" She thought for a moment.
"A week or two ago..." I laughed and my gaze shot back to Todoroki, he took a hesitant step back.
"Anyone wanna know a quick fact?" I asked, laughing in disbelief. Murmurs filled the room and a few people raised their hands.
"This- Half and Half Bastard, broke up with his girlfriend of almost a year this morning." I chuckled.
"Know why?" I took another step forwards. "Because she found out you were fucking Yaoyorozu." I smirked as I heard a few 'Ooo..'s
"You cheated on little Izzy. And that little Izzy was Midoriya Izuku's younger cousin." I smirked as I finally had the chance to hit him again. And I took it. I slammed my fist right into his face, hardening the skin on my knuckles via Kirishima's quirk. I'm sure that by now, the young Todoroki had a broken and bleeding nose.
"Never. And I mean NEVER fuck with one of my girls." As I turned and walked towards the stairs, where Blaze was standing, I heard a small chuckle behind me and a click, followed by a cold breeze.
"Now I see why you're a villain." My eyes widened and I stopped dead in my tracks.
"Kirishima...take that asshole outside...Now!" I growled. The red head did as instructed and I teleported to where they were, Blaze and everyone else following after them.