Chapter 27

Over the next few days, I managed to get a job at U.A. Rina and Ashley soon making me realise that I was a villain working at a Hero high school to which Uraraka attended. With sighs, I agreed but pushed the fact that I needed a job and would behave, especially at the fact that I was still recovering from the head injury.

"Miss (L/n)!" My head shot up as I heard my name be called, my thoughts coming to an end, looking back down to my lap, fiddling with my fingers.
"I'm sorry. I spaced out for a moment." Midnight gave me a sympathetic look and crouch in front of my chair taking my hands in hers.
"Are you okay?" I nodded.
"Just trying to get used to being in a different working environment...especially one like this." I stated, referring to working around heroes. She nodded with a sigh.
"You've got to behave in here. Nothing villainous or you're arrested. Got it?" I nodded, she pulled me up.
"Okay. Seeing as your familiar wh the class, you'll be helping Aizawa with his class." She watched as my calm but nervous expression fell into one of disappointment and slight annoyance. "Something wrong?" I shook my head.
"Nothing I can't handle." I said with a smile, she returned it and took me to the classroom, knocking on the door before opening it and greeting Aizawa.
"Your class, and you, are to respect her like any other member of staff. She has promised to behave, as will you. If anything goes wildly wrong, report it and she'll be arrested." Midnight paused, standing at the front of the class while I remained by the door in black skinny jeans and a slightly longer-than-usual white t-shirt. "Hero course, (Y/n) (L/n) will be your new helping hand. Treat her with respect." They nodded as she pulled me in, reluctantly following as she wanted, a shy and nervous expression and a small wave.
"Hey, again...." glancing around the room, I immediately noticed the furious (hidden) look Uraraka held as well as the pleased one Katsuki had. Denki was a mixture of both...
I bowed. "I'm really sorry for any trouble I've caused in the past. While I'm here I promise to try my best to stay away from that line of work..." I paused. "I hope we can get along better..." my voice was quiet and nervous, slightly tense too, as everyone started at me. Midoriya was the first to react with an 'Okay', followed by Kirishima and Ashido and then the rest of the class, Uraraka staying quiet. A small smile crossed my lips as they had accepted me once more.
______________________
It was now lunch and I was sat outside with Momo, Todoroki and Denki, talking and catching up. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to face the person. I was gifted with the image of Ochako along with Mina and Tsuyu.
"Can I help you?" I asked sweetly, wanting to forget the incident between us.
"Could I talk to you?" Everyone stared at Uraraka as she spoke so innocently. "In private?" She appeared nervous, but I was sceptical, although despite that feeling, I agreed, standing up and following her.

I followed her to the corner of the school grounds, on one side of me was the school's entrance while the other had the school's side, leading to the track field.
"What is it that you want?" I sighed, allowing my hair to grow back out of its pixie cut and to my old length and colour. (H/l) and half black half white with a yellow bolt.
"You lied about Izuku. He never sent that message. He told me himself!"
At her words, my heart stopped.
He's lying to his friends now?
"W-What? That's not true! He sent it! No one else knew she was a villain..." the brunette kept her eyes fixated on my body as I stared at the ground.
"Then you're wrong! Obviously he's not the only one who knows! It's obvious no one could even love a villain! He didn't even love her like he loves me!"
I snapped, my head snapped up as my pupils contracted by an immense amount as I stared at her.
"What?" I gritted out.
"Izuku could have never loved her like he loves me, a hero in training. In general, a hero can't love a villain, it's impossible. It's...not right!" She said it straight to my face, maintaining eye contact.
"No quirks. Then neither of us will die." I stated before grabbing her hair and yanking it towards the ground. She screamed, quickly grabbing the ends of mine and doing the same. I grit my teeth and pushed her to the ground via a kick to the stomach, and thus my hair was released.
Avoiding the agreement, she used her quirk to throw a few pebbles and stones at me. I managed to block a few before the rest hit me at full force, cutting across my skin and leaving a few grazes and bruises.
"You're a sick bitch if you think a hero like Izuku or Bakugou could fall in love with you or any other villain!" I took a few steps back when I saw the mildly dark look in her eyes. "And with that quirk of yours, you're nothing more than a freak." She kept inching her way towards me.

Elsewhere
Rina sat with Ashley when Toga's head shot up from her fiddling with her syringes, out of instinct, Dabi's doing the same. On instinct they all became worried. The two of them shared a look before bolting out of the door with Tomura and the girls close behind.

Back to you
Uraraka grabbed my hair and began pulling me through the school grounds to the entrance while I kept a hold of the same part of hair to lessen the pain. To release me, she practically threw me to the floor. I sat, shuffling backwards as a collection of rocks and small boulders began to surround the air around her. I had backed up far enough and hit the school's gates, which remained closed. A trail of blood had trailed from the top of my head as well as the reopened wound from a few days prior, a bruise on my cheek bone as well as a few cuts and grazes. My eyes were wide and I was shaking, my hands planted on the ground either side of me as I let my legs loose but also curled them into me, just not too much.

"Ochako-""Loving something so despicable isn't something a hero can do, (Y/n)

"Ochako-"
"Loving something so despicable isn't something a hero can do, (Y/n)."
"Somethi-"
"Villains ruin people's lives. They take away lives. They find pleasure in it." She explained, I never took my eyes off the 'loved brunette'.
"Like you, right now?" Her gaze became harsher. "You're ruining my life! I can tell right now, you have a bloodlust to kill me! And you would find pleasure in that..." and then the earth came at me.

I closed my eyes and accepted it,

until I felt a rush of wind and heat.

Seven people now stood in front of me. Streams of water keeping some rocks at bay while vines and explosions did the same, as well as lightning, two figures beside me. I stared in shock at these people. Rina, Ashley, Katsuki, Denki, Tomura, Toga and Dabi has all made it here in time to stop these things from hitting me.
"'Villains can't love'!" "'No one can love villains!'" "If a villain is to love, it's gotta be loving another Villain, right?!" Rina spoke Ashley following before Toga said the final sentence. Uraraka nodded.
"If that's the fucking case-!"
"Katsuki...stop!" I called out and he went quiet.
"She's our best friend and has never taken a life! She kept Eri out of harms way during that 'raid'!!" Rina added, a wave of water blacking more boulders.
"(Y/n) is apart of the Villain League, but we care for her. We look out for her! And she looks out for us!" Toga argued against Uraraka, pulling me to my feet while I was in a complete daze before a I giggled to myself, looking down at the floor just ahead of me.
"Kaminari...Bakugou...you should stop." I said quietly, gaining their attention. "Gravity's right." They all turned to face me, although Dabi and Tomura stayed facing the brunette to make sure she didn't do anything.
"What?" The two boys snapped.
"She's right...Denki, you're my cousin and I love you...but I can't drag you into all of this...." I slowly raised my head to meet their height, my eyes were dull, bored...slightly glassy but contracted. "Bakugou...'Villains ruin people's lives'...should of seen that one coming, look where it got the three of us. I messed up the Kaminari side of my family. Your mom, for some reason, accepted me. Me getting called a freak got my parents killed. Look at me now, I've made Uraraka Ochako seem more villain-like than myself...she's the one who's supposed to keep people together, while We tear them apart. I chose to be a villain for a reason..." my eyes met his in a death glare. "Falling in love wasn't it."
And just like that, I felt my heart shatter at my own words before sparks and bolts of lightning had erupted from my body while my hair turned from silver and black/yellow streak to a perfectly natural (h/c), wind flowing around Toga and I as Dabi, Tomura, Rina and Ashley took a few steps toward me.
"The villain Cerbera Odollam Or...Suicide tree." Tomura motioned to Ashley who was now, somehow dressed in her villain outfit. "Water Lily." Rina was also in hers. "And Immitatia." The wind was starting to pick up until no one could see through it, the group of Villains I stood with (as well as myself) disappeared from where we were, reappearing in an old building that had been designated as the leagues base.