Chapter 17

They're late back...do they have a meeting? Detention? Were they held back? Uugghh. I'm so bored. I'm the only one in the building while everyone else is somewhere...it's beginning to infuriate me. Oh! I know!!! I'll invite some friends over. I grabbed my phone...the new one not the shattered one, and called up a friend I met awhile ago.
"Hey! It's (y/n), wanna hang out today? Meet at the coffee shop?" I asked, my friend agreed and I smiled to myself. Changing my clothes, I brushed my hair and teeth before heading over to my work place and meeting up with ma fren.

"Hey Isabelle. You said you needed a favour?" The green haired girl nodded.
"Yeah. Could you watch my little brother for a while? My parents are out and I have work..." I gladly nodded, looking down at the Izuku look-a-like. She smiled, thanked me and was on her way, after leaving me a list of things I needed to know. I maintained eye contact with the boy for around 30 seconds before I scooped the...3 year old...? Into my arms and carried him over to the dorm rooms and set him onto the couch. I sat opposite him on the same couch and we just stared at each other.

"Hey (y/n), what are you-" Izuku's sentence was cut off once he saw me staring intently at his cousin, his cousin doing the same to me. "Is that..?" He continued, coming over and peering over the couch.
"Yes, it is. And I'm baby sitting for tonight." He nodded and ruffled the small child's hair, heading up to his room to change. I sighed and gave up staring at the boy and began playing with him instead, tickling him. Gleeful squeals erupted from the child while he thrashed his arms and legs around.
"Who the fuck is that?" I heard Bakugou ask...? I sat up and set Kaito on my lap.
"Language, Katsuki." I scolded, glaring at him. He sighed.
"Whom the fuck is that?" I giggled and introduced the two to each other.
"Katsuki, Kaito. Kaito, Katsuki. This is Midoriya's cousin." The small light green haired boy began fiddling with my hands as Bakugou took a seat beside me and peered over my shoulder.
"It's creepy how much he looks like Deku." He cringed back slightly, resting his head on my shoulder.
"I know. Same personality too." I whispered, watching the 3 year old play with my fingers and inspect my nails. "Remind me to put him to sleep at 7..." I muttered, resting my head against the ash-blondes.
"Sure..." we were both in a daze about how much this kid looked like Izuku and how much Isabelle did too.
"Is that Kaito?" A male voice asked, I turned my head slightly and saw Shouto. I nodded.
"Yeah, you know him?" The smaller boy continued to fiddle with my hands as the bi-coloured teenager nodded.
"Isabelle's little brother." he noted, I nodded and watched as he sighed and went up to his room.
"Izzy doesn't know I'm a villain yet." Katsuki didn't shift, but Kaito looked up at me and stopped playing with my hands.
"Villain...?" His quiet but high voice asked, I gave a sad smile and nodded.
"Your cousin is a hero, though." His smile widened when the male in question walked over.
"Zuku!" He squealed, latching his arms around Midoriya's neck. Deku chuckled and hugged his little cousin.
"I'll call Izzy and say you're looking after him?" I asked, looking up to the two similar boys, Izuku nodded.

Calling Isabelle she said it was okay and that she'd pick him up tomorrow morning. I agreed and ended the call.
"How was today?" I began, turning to face my explosive boyfriend.
"Fucking boring." He slouched back into the couch and sighed.
"Lucky I'm not in that school then!" I cheered, lowering his mood again, I giggled and stood up. I have to visit Overhaul and Eri...? Soon anyway...when should I go...?
"You want anything? I'm gonna go out for a bit." Katsuki shook his head and tossed me my phone. I thanked him and left. Due to not having any pockets in my dress, I simply kept hold of it as I slung my bag/purse over my shoulder and so, I began on my 10/20 minute journey to work.

I ordered a hot chocolate to which my co-worker happily made and handed me after I gave the necessary amount of money. I pulled the door open when my blonde friend spoke up.
"(N/n)!" Whipping my head around to face her, I nodded. "Next time you're at work...in like 2 maybe 3 days, we have to wear steampunk/gothic styled clothes. Part of this cosplay thing June's trying out." I nodded again and finally left.
_______________________
2 days later
As usual it was quiet and since I had work today, I had to wake up at around 5:00am. I was ready to leave by 7:00am, dressed in a simple over-sized hoodie and black knee-high socks and (favourite shoes). Snatching my bag from the end of my bed, I quickly brushed my hair into a neat ponytail once it was back to blonde and silver and headed downstairs...only to be stopped in the corridor.
"Where you going dressed like that, dumbass?" A masculine voice asked, smiling I turned around.
"Work." I replied simply, turning to leave again, arms wrapped around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder. "Katsuki~ I gotta go! Oh! Is Kaito still here? Izzy said she'd pick him up from the café today~."
"Should be downstairs with Deku." He mumbled, planting a sneaky kiss on my cheek. Rolling my eyes, I detached his arms from around me and laced my hand with his own as I dragged him downstairs.

"You gotta get to school, and I..." I plucked Kaito from the couch and set him on my hip. "Have work." I pecked Bakugou on the lips before turning and leaving. "Won't be back til late." I added, facing the small boy in my arms and gently poking his cheek, causing a small giggle to erupt from him.
"Can we teleport?!" He squealed in delight. I thought for a moment and nodded, instantly disappearing with him in my arms and re-appearing behind the counter. I set him on one of the stools and told him to stay there while I went and changed, handing him my phone so he could play games if he got bored.

The dress that was handed to me was quite...impressive. Not really my style but it was quite beautiful, I wouldn't mind wearing it for work...only today though. An impressive I couldn't even begin to describe except the fact that it was black, white, striped and rather intriguing. I was the only one of the girls wearing this while everyone else wore two of the other options. Yes, options.
Yours||

Other options||

Other options||

And the boys were stuck with  something similar

And the boys were stuck with something similar.

And the boys were stuck with  something similar

Cue the first customer. The seven of us, four boys, three girls, greeted them with a smile as the blonde from the other day seated them (Elizabeth/Lizzy) she had gone and chosen the outfit with a longer skirt due to being a little self-conscious about the other, however our brunette female had chosen the other, her name was Mai. Our three resident boys went by the names of Christian (dark/navy blue hair), Jason (lilac hair) (my best friend as usual) and Riku (brown hair) and we're stuck in the same outfits. XD. We've got 12-14 hours of work due to being open late tonight and I have to keep an eye on Kaito until Izzy arrives...this is going to be quite the challenge.